de
Home » H2H

Vissel Kobe vs. Sagan Tosu Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Vissel Kobe and the last 10 Results from Sagan Tosu

Vissel Kobe
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-23
H
Cerezo Osaka
1-3
17-12-02
H
Shimizu SP
1-3
17-11-26
G
Cerezo Osaka
3-1
17-11-18
H
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
1-2
17-10-29
G
Ventforet Kofu
2-3
17-10-25
H
Kashima Antlers
6-5
17-10-21
H
Sagan Tosu
1-2
17-10-14
G
Urawa Red Diamonds
1-1
17-09-30
G
Albirex Niigata
0-2
17-09-23
H
Kawasaki Frontale
0-0
Sagan Tosu
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-02
G
Consadole Sapporo
3-2
17-11-26
H
Jubilo Iwata
0-2
17-11-18
H
FC Tokyo
2-1
17-10-29
G
Albirex Niigata
1-0
17-10-21
G
Vissel Kobe
1-2
17-10-15
H
Cerezo Osaka
1-2
17-09-30
H
Kashima Antlers
1-0
17-09-23
G
Urawa Red Diamonds
2-2
17-09-16
H
Ventforet Kofu
2-1
17-09-10
G
Vegalta Sendai
4-1

History between Vissel Kobe and Sagan Tosu in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-21
Vissel Kobe
Sagan Tosu
1-2
J1 League
17-05-03
Vissel Kobe
Sagan Tosu
1-0
League Cup Group B
17-04-22
Sagan Tosu
Vissel Kobe
1-0
J1 League
16-07-09
Vissel Kobe
Sagan Tosu
2-2
J. League Twond stage
16-06-02
Sagan Tosu
Vissel Kobe
0-0
J. League Onest stage
15-08-29
Vissel Kobe
Sagan Tosu
7-1
J. League Twond stage
15-05-02
Sagan Tosu
Vissel Kobe
1-1
J. League Onest stage
14-11-02
Sagan Tosu
Vissel Kobe
2-1
J1 League
14-07-19
Vissel Kobe
Sagan Tosu
0-1
J1 League
14-05-21
Vissel Kobe
Sagan Tosu
3-2
League Cup Group A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Vissel Kobe vs. Sagan Tosu

In the last 0 games Vissel Kobe played 0 games Over 2.5.
Vissel Kobe have an Goal difference from 9:13 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Sagan Tosu played 0 games Over 2.5.
Sagan Tosu have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Vissel Kobe and Sagan Tosu scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Vissel Kobe vs. Sagan Tosu

Vissel Kobe 3-2-5
In last 10 games Vissel Kobe won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Sagan Tosu 4-1-5
In last 10 games Sagan Tosu won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

Vissel Kobe - Sagan Tosu (40-15-45)
In this game the chance that Vissel Kobe wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Sagan Tosu to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Vissel Kobe and Sagan Tosu

Last 6 Events At Home

Vissel Kobe (1-0-3 and 9:13 goals)
Vissel Kobe have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 13 goals and get 3 points.

Sagan Tosu (3-0-0 and 3:5 goals)
Sagan Tosu have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Vissel Kobe (1-0-1 and 4:5 goals)
Vissel Kobe have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Sagan Tosu (1-0-2 and 4:5 goals)
Sagan Tosu have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Vissel Kobe (2-0-4 and 13:18 goals)
Vissel Kobe have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 18 goals and get 6 points.

Sagan Tosu (4-0-2 and 7:10 goals)
Sagan Tosu has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

Form in J1 League from Vissel Kobe and Sagan Tosu

J1 League Form As A Host

Vissel Kobe (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Vissel Kobe have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Sagan Tosu (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sagan Tosu have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form As A Guest

Vissel Kobe (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Vissel Kobe have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Sagan Tosu (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sagan Tosu have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Vissel Kobe (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Vissel Kobe have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Sagan Tosu (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sagan Tosu have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (J1 League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Vissel Kobe
Vissel Kobe won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sagan Tosu
Sagan Tosu won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Vissel Kobe
Vissel Kobe won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sagan Tosu
Sagan Tosu won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (J1 League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Vissel Kobe played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Sagan Tosu played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Vissel Kobe played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Sagan Tosu played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Vissel Kobe played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Sagan Tosu played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (J1 League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win