de
Home » H2H

Shonan Bellmare vs. V-Varen Nagasaki Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Shonan Bellmare and the last 10 Results from V-Varen Nagasaki

Shonan Bellmare
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
G
Aalborg
3-2
17-11-19
H
Machida Zelvia
1-1
17-11-11
G
Gifu
1-1
17-11-05
G
Avispa Fukuoka
2-1
17-10-29
H
Okayama FC
1-1
17-10-21
H
Ehime FC
1-0
17-10-15
G
Nagoya Grampus Eight
3-2
17-10-07
H
Mito Hollyhock
3-0
17-09-30
H
Zweigen Kanazawa
4-2
17-09-23
G
Kyoto Sanga FC
0-0
V-Varen Nagasaki
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-19
G
Thespa Kusatsu
1-4
17-11-11
H
Kamatamare Sanuki
3-1
17-11-05
G
Mito Hollyhock
0-2
17-10-28
G
Roasso Kumamoto
0-2
17-10-21
H
Nagoya Grampus Eight
1-1
17-10-15
H
Renofa Yamaguchi
2-1
17-10-07
G
Machida Zelvia
1-1
17-09-30
G
Montedio Yamagata
0-0
17-09-24
H
JEF United Chiba
2-1
17-09-16
G
Oita Trinita
1-2

History between Shonan Bellmare and V-Varen Nagasaki in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-08-11
V-Varen Nagasaki
Shonan Bellmare
0-2
J. League Two
17-06-03
Shonan Bellmare
V-Varen Nagasaki
1-1
J. League Two
14-03-09
V-Varen Nagasaki
Shonan Bellmare
0-3
J. League Two

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Shonan Bellmare vs. V-Varen Nagasaki

In the last 0 games Shonan Bellmare played 0 games Over 2.5.
Shonan Bellmare have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games V-Varen Nagasaki played 0 games Over 2.5.
V-Varen Nagasaki have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Shonan Bellmare and V-Varen Nagasaki scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Shonan Bellmare vs. V-Varen Nagasaki

Shonan Bellmare 3-4-3
In last 10 games Shonan Bellmare won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw

V-Varen Nagasaki 7-3-0
In last 10 games V-Varen Nagasaki won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw.

Shonan Bellmare - V-Varen Nagasaki (15-35-50)
In this game the chance that Shonan Bellmare wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for V-Varen Nagasaki to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Shonan Bellmare and V-Varen Nagasaki

Last 6 Events At Home

Shonan Bellmare (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
Shonan Bellmare have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

V-Varen Nagasaki (2-1-0 and 6:3 goals)
V-Varen Nagasaki have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Shonan Bellmare (0-1-2 and 4:6 goals)
Shonan Bellmare have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

V-Varen Nagasaki (3-0-0 and 8:1 goals)
V-Varen Nagasaki have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Shonan Bellmare (1-3-2 and 7:8 goals)
Shonan Bellmare have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

V-Varen Nagasaki (5-1-0 and 14:4 goals)
V-Varen Nagasaki has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 4 goals and get 16 points.

Form in J. League Two from Shonan Bellmare and V-Varen Nagasaki

J. League Two Form As A Host

Shonan Bellmare (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Shonan Bellmare have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J. League Two 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

V-Varen Nagasaki (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
V-Varen Nagasaki have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J. League Two 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J. League Two Form As A Guest

Shonan Bellmare (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Shonan Bellmare have won from the last 0 games away in the J. League Two 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

V-Varen Nagasaki (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
V-Varen Nagasaki have won from the last 0 games away in the J. League Two 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J. League Two Form Total As Guest Or Host

Shonan Bellmare (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Shonan Bellmare have won from the last 0 games overall in the J. League Two 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

V-Varen Nagasaki (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
V-Varen Nagasaki have won from the last 0 games overall in the J. League Two 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (J. League Two)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Shonan Bellmare
Shonan Bellmare won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

V-Varen Nagasaki
V-Varen Nagasaki won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Shonan Bellmare
Shonan Bellmare won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

V-Varen Nagasaki
V-Varen Nagasaki won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (J. League Two)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Shonan Bellmare played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team V-Varen Nagasaki played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Shonan Bellmare played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team V-Varen Nagasaki played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the J. League Two Shonan Bellmare played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the J. League Two V-Varen Nagasaki played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (J. League Two)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win