de
Home » H2H

Gamba Osaka vs. Nagoya Grampus Eight Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Gamba Osaka and the last 10 Results from Nagoya Grampus Eight

Gamba Osaka
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-02
G
FC Tokyo
0-0
17-11-26
H
Consadole Sapporo
0-1
17-11-18
G
Kawasaki Frontale
1-0
17-10-29
H
Vegalta Sendai
1-1
17-10-22
G
Urawa Red Diamonds
3-3
17-10-14
H
Albirex Niigata
0-1
17-10-08
H
Cerezo Osaka
1-2
17-10-04
G
Cerezo Osaka
2-2
17-09-30
H
Yokohama F.Marinos
1-2
17-09-23
G
Kashima Antlers
2-1
Nagoya Grampus Eight
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
H
Avispa Fukuoka
0-0
17-11-26
H
JEF United Chiba
4-2
17-11-19
G
Kamatamare Sanuki
0-2
17-11-11
H
JEF United Chiba
0-3
17-11-05
G
Okayama FC
0-1
17-10-29
H
Thespa Kusatsu
4-2
17-10-21
G
V-Varen Nagasaki
1-1
17-10-15
H
Shonan Bellmare
3-2
17-10-07
G
Renofa Yamaguchi
1-3
17-10-01
G
Gifu
2-6

History between Gamba Osaka and Nagoya Grampus Eight in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
16-09-17
Nagoya Grampus Eight
Gamba Osaka
1-3
J. League Twond stage
16-06-25
Gamba Osaka
Nagoya Grampus Eight
3-3
J. League Onest stage
15-09-06
Nagoya Grampus Eight
Gamba Osaka
11-12
League Cup
15-09-02
Gamba Osaka
Nagoya Grampus Eight
1-1
League Cup
15-07-15
Nagoya Grampus Eight
Gamba Osaka
3-2
J. League Twond stage
15-04-03
Gamba Osaka
Nagoya Grampus Eight
3-1
J. League Onest stage
14-05-10
Nagoya Grampus Eight
Gamba Osaka
1-2
J1 League
12-08-18
Nagoya Grampus Eight
Gamba Osaka
0-5
J1 League
12-06-27
Gamba Osaka
Nagoya Grampus Eight
2-2
J1 League
11-10-15
Nagoya Grampus Eight
Gamba Osaka
4-1
J1 League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Gamba Osaka vs. Nagoya Grampus Eight

In the last 0 games Gamba Osaka played 0 games Over 2.5.
Gamba Osaka have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Nagoya Grampus Eight played 0 games Over 2.5.
Nagoya Grampus Eight have an Goal difference from 8:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Gamba Osaka and Nagoya Grampus Eight scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Gamba Osaka vs. Nagoya Grampus Eight

Gamba Osaka 0-4-6
In last 10 games Gamba Osaka won 0 games, lost 6 games and played 4 games draw

Nagoya Grampus Eight 7-2-1
In last 10 games Nagoya Grampus Eight won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw.

Gamba Osaka - Nagoya Grampus Eight (5-30-65)
In this game the chance that Gamba Osaka wins is 5%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Nagoya Grampus Eight to win this game is 65%

Form in last 6 Games from Gamba Osaka and Nagoya Grampus Eight

Last 6 Events At Home

Gamba Osaka (0-1-2 and 1:3 goals)
Gamba Osaka have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Nagoya Grampus Eight (3-1-0 and 8:7 goals)
Nagoya Grampus Eight have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Gamba Osaka (0-2-1 and 3:4 goals)
Gamba Osaka have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Nagoya Grampus Eight (2-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Nagoya Grampus Eight have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Gamba Osaka (0-3-3 and 4:7 goals)
Gamba Osaka have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Nagoya Grampus Eight (5-1-0 and 11:7 goals)
Nagoya Grampus Eight has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 16 points.

Form in J1 League from Gamba Osaka and Nagoya Grampus Eight

J1 League Form As A Host

Gamba Osaka (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Gamba Osaka have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Nagoya Grampus Eight (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Nagoya Grampus Eight have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form As A Guest

Gamba Osaka (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Gamba Osaka have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Nagoya Grampus Eight (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Nagoya Grampus Eight have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Gamba Osaka (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Gamba Osaka have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Nagoya Grampus Eight (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Nagoya Grampus Eight have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (J1 League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Gamba Osaka
Gamba Osaka won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Nagoya Grampus Eight
Nagoya Grampus Eight won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Gamba Osaka
Gamba Osaka won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Nagoya Grampus Eight
Nagoya Grampus Eight won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (J1 League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Gamba Osaka played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Nagoya Grampus Eight played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Gamba Osaka played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Nagoya Grampus Eight played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Gamba Osaka played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Nagoya Grampus Eight played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (J1 League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win