de
Home » H2H

Urawa Red Diamonds vs. Sanfrecce Hiroshima Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Urawa Red Diamonds and the last 10 Results from Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Urawa Red Diamonds
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-12
G
WAC Casablanca
2-3
17-12-09
G
Al-Jazira
1-0
17-12-02
H
Yokohama F.Marinos
0-1
17-11-29
H
Kawasaki Frontale
0-1
17-11-25
H
Al-Hilal
1-0
17-11-18
G
Al-Hilal
1-1
17-11-05
G
Kashima Antlers
1-0
17-10-29
G
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
0-1
17-10-22
H
Gamba Osaka
3-3
17-10-18
H
Shanghai East Asia
1-0
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-02
G
Kashiwa Reysol
1-0
17-11-26
H
FC Tokyo
2-1
17-11-18
G
Vissel Kobe
1-2
17-10-29
H
Urawa Red Diamonds
0-1
17-10-21
H
Kawasaki Frontale
0-3
17-10-14
G
Kashima Antlers
2-0
17-09-30
H
Consadole Sapporo
1-1
17-09-23
G
Shimizu SP
1-3
17-09-20
G
Yokohama F.Marinos
3-2
17-09-16
H
Cerezo Osaka
1-0

History between Urawa Red Diamonds and Sanfrecce Hiroshima in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-29
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Urawa Red Diamonds
0-1
J1 League
17-07-01
Urawa Red Diamonds
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
4-3
J1 League
16-09-25
Urawa Red Diamonds
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
3-0
J. League Twond stage
16-06-18
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Urawa Red Diamonds
4-2
J. League Onest stage
15-07-19
Urawa Red Diamonds
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
1-2
J. League Twond stage
15-03-22
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Urawa Red Diamonds
0-0
J. League Onest stage
14-03-15
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Urawa Red Diamonds
0-2
J1 League
13-08-03
Urawa Red Diamonds
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
3-1
J1 League
13-03-02
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Urawa Red Diamonds
1-2
J1 League
12-11-17
Urawa Red Diamonds
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
2-0
J1 League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Urawa Red Diamonds vs. Sanfrecce Hiroshima

In the last 0 games Urawa Red Diamonds played 0 games Over 2.5.
Urawa Red Diamonds have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Sanfrecce Hiroshima played 0 games Over 2.5.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Urawa Red Diamonds and Sanfrecce Hiroshima scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Urawa Red Diamonds vs. Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Urawa Red Diamonds 4-2-4
In last 10 games Urawa Red Diamonds won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Sanfrecce Hiroshima 4-1-5
In last 10 games Sanfrecce Hiroshima won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

Urawa Red Diamonds - Sanfrecce Hiroshima (45-15-40)
In this game the chance that Urawa Red Diamonds wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Sanfrecce Hiroshima to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Urawa Red Diamonds and Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Last 6 Events At Home

Urawa Red Diamonds (1-0-2 and 1:2 goals)
Urawa Red Diamonds have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Sanfrecce Hiroshima (3-0-0 and 2:5 goals)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Urawa Red Diamonds (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Urawa Red Diamonds have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Sanfrecce Hiroshima (1-0-2 and 2:4 goals)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Urawa Red Diamonds (2-1-3 and 5:6 goals)
Urawa Red Diamonds have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Sanfrecce Hiroshima (4-0-2 and 4:9 goals)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 9 goals and get 12 points.

Form in AFC Champions League Final Stage from Urawa Red Diamonds and Sanfrecce Hiroshima

AFC Champions League Final Stage Form As A Host

Urawa Red Diamonds (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Urawa Red Diamonds have won from the last 0 games at Home in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Sanfrecce Hiroshima (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima have won from the last 0 games at Home in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

AFC Champions League Final Stage Form As A Guest

Urawa Red Diamonds (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Urawa Red Diamonds have won from the last 0 games away in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Sanfrecce Hiroshima (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima have won from the last 0 games away in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

AFC Champions League Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

Urawa Red Diamonds (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Urawa Red Diamonds have won from the last 0 games overall in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Sanfrecce Hiroshima (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima have won from the last 0 games overall in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (AFC Champions League Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Urawa Red Diamonds
Urawa Red Diamonds won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Sanfrecce Hiroshima won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Urawa Red Diamonds
Urawa Red Diamonds won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Sanfrecce Hiroshima won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (AFC Champions League Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Urawa Red Diamonds played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Sanfrecce Hiroshima played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Urawa Red Diamonds played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Sanfrecce Hiroshima played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the AFC Champions League Final Stage Urawa Red Diamonds played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the AFC Champions League Final Stage Sanfrecce Hiroshima played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (AFC Champions League Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win