de
Home » H2H

Ventforet Kofu vs. Jubilo Iwata Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Ventforet Kofu and the last 10 Results from Jubilo Iwata

Ventforet Kofu
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-02
H
Vegalta Sendai
1-0
17-11-26
G
Omiya Ardija
0-0
17-11-18
G
Albirex Niigata
1-0
17-10-29
H
Vissel Kobe
2-3
17-10-21
G
Cerezo Osaka
2-0
17-10-15
H
FC Tokyo
1-1
17-09-30
G
Kashiwa Reysol
0-1
17-09-23
H
Yokohama F.Marinos
3-2
17-09-16
G
Sagan Tosu
2-1
17-09-09
H
Shimizu SP
0-1
Jubilo Iwata
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-02
H
Kashima Antlers
0-0
17-11-26
G
Sagan Tosu
0-2
17-11-18
G
Kashiwa Reysol
1-0
17-10-29
H
Yokohama F.Marinos
2-1
17-10-25
G
Yokohama F.Marinos
1-0
17-10-21
H
Albirex Niigata
2-2
17-10-14
G
Shimizu SP
0-3
17-09-30
G
FC Tokyo
0-0
17-09-23
H
Omiya Ardija
2-1
17-09-20
G
AC Nagano Parceiro
0-1

History between Ventforet Kofu and Jubilo Iwata in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-07-08
Jubilo Iwata
Ventforet Kofu
1-0
J1 League
17-05-07
Ventforet Kofu
Jubilo Iwata
0-0
J1 League
16-07-13
Ventforet Kofu
Jubilo Iwata
0-0
J. League Twond stage
16-05-21
Jubilo Iwata
Ventforet Kofu
3-1
J. League Onest stage
16-04-06
Jubilo Iwata
Ventforet Kofu
1-0
League Cup Group A
13-08-31
Jubilo Iwata
Ventforet Kofu
1-1
J1 League
13-05-22
Jubilo Iwata
Ventforet Kofu
1-1
League Cup Group A
13-05-03
Ventforet Kofu
Jubilo Iwata
2-1
J1 League
11-11-19
Jubilo Iwata
Ventforet Kofu
2-1
J1 League
11-03-05
Ventforet Kofu
Jubilo Iwata
0-1
J1 League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ventforet Kofu vs. Jubilo Iwata

In the last 0 games Ventforet Kofu played 0 games Over 2.5.
Ventforet Kofu have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Jubilo Iwata played 0 games Over 2.5.
Jubilo Iwata have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Ventforet Kofu and Jubilo Iwata scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ventforet Kofu vs. Jubilo Iwata

Ventforet Kofu 3-2-5
In last 10 games Ventforet Kofu won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Jubilo Iwata 5-3-2
In last 10 games Jubilo Iwata won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Ventforet Kofu - Jubilo Iwata (25-25-50)
In this game the chance that Ventforet Kofu wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Jubilo Iwata to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Ventforet Kofu and Jubilo Iwata

Last 6 Events At Home

Ventforet Kofu (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Ventforet Kofu have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Jubilo Iwata (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Jubilo Iwata have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Ventforet Kofu (0-1-2 and 0:3 goals)
Ventforet Kofu have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Jubilo Iwata (1-0-2 and 2:2 goals)
Jubilo Iwata have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Ventforet Kofu (1-2-3 and 4:7 goals)
Ventforet Kofu have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

Jubilo Iwata (2-2-2 and 6:5 goals)
Jubilo Iwata has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

Form in J1 League from Ventforet Kofu and Jubilo Iwata

J1 League Form As A Host

Ventforet Kofu (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Ventforet Kofu have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Jubilo Iwata (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Jubilo Iwata have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form As A Guest

Ventforet Kofu (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Ventforet Kofu have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Jubilo Iwata (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Jubilo Iwata have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Ventforet Kofu (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Ventforet Kofu have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Jubilo Iwata (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Jubilo Iwata have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (J1 League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Ventforet Kofu
Ventforet Kofu won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Jubilo Iwata
Jubilo Iwata won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Ventforet Kofu
Ventforet Kofu won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Jubilo Iwata
Jubilo Iwata won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (J1 League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Ventforet Kofu played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Jubilo Iwata played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Ventforet Kofu played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Jubilo Iwata played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Ventforet Kofu played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Jubilo Iwata played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (J1 League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win