de
Home » H2H

Consadole Sapporo vs. Shimizu SP Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Consadole Sapporo and the last 10 Results from Shimizu SP

Consadole Sapporo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-02
H
Sagan Tosu
3-2
17-11-26
G
Gamba Osaka
0-1
17-11-18
G
Shimizu SP
0-2
17-10-29
H
Kashima Antlers
1-2
17-10-21
G
FC Tokyo
1-2
17-10-14
H
Kashiwa Reysol
3-0
17-09-30
G
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
1-1
17-09-23
H
Albirex Niigata
2-2
17-09-16
G
Vissel Kobe
2-0
17-09-09
H
Jubilo Iwata
2-1
Shimizu SP
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-02
G
Vissel Kobe
1-3
17-11-26
H
Albirex Niigata
2-3
17-11-18
H
Consadole Sapporo
0-2
17-10-29
G
FC Tokyo
0-0
17-10-21
G
Vegalta Sendai
0-0
17-10-14
H
Jubilo Iwata
0-3
17-09-30
G
Omiya Ardija
0-0
17-09-23
H
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
1-3
17-09-20
G
Kawasaki Frontale
4-1
17-09-16
H
Kawasaki Frontale
0-3

History between Consadole Sapporo and Shimizu SP in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-18
Shimizu SP
Consadole Sapporo
0-2
J1 League
17-07-01
Consadole Sapporo
Shimizu SP
1-0
J1 League
17-04-12
Shimizu SP
Consadole Sapporo
0-1
League Cup Group A
16-08-07
Consadole Sapporo
Shimizu SP
3-2
J. League Two
16-03-20
Shimizu SP
Consadole Sapporo
0-2
J. League Two
12-09-01
Consadole Sapporo
Shimizu SP
0-2
J1 League
12-03-31
Shimizu SP
Consadole Sapporo
1-0
J1 League
08-09-13
Shimizu SP
Consadole Sapporo
3-1
J. League
08-07-05
Consadole Sapporo
Shimizu SP
2-2
J. League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Consadole Sapporo vs. Shimizu SP

In the last 0 games Consadole Sapporo played 0 games Over 2.5.
Consadole Sapporo have an Goal difference from 7:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Shimizu SP played 0 games Over 2.5.
Shimizu SP have an Goal difference from 2:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Consadole Sapporo and Shimizu SP scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Consadole Sapporo vs. Shimizu SP

Consadole Sapporo 6-2-2
In last 10 games Consadole Sapporo won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

Shimizu SP 1-3-6
In last 10 games Shimizu SP won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

Consadole Sapporo - Shimizu SP (60-25-15)
In this game the chance that Consadole Sapporo wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Shimizu SP to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Consadole Sapporo and Shimizu SP

Last 6 Events At Home

Consadole Sapporo (2-0-1 and 7:4 goals)
Consadole Sapporo have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Shimizu SP (3-0-0 and 2:8 goals)
Shimizu SP have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Consadole Sapporo (3-0-0 and 5:1 goals)
Consadole Sapporo have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Shimizu SP (1-2-0 and 3:1 goals)
Shimizu SP have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Consadole Sapporo (5-0-1 and 12:5 goals)
Consadole Sapporo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 5 goals and get 15 points.

Shimizu SP (4-2-0 and 5:9 goals)
Shimizu SP has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 14 points.

Form in J1 League from Consadole Sapporo and Shimizu SP

J1 League Form As A Host

Consadole Sapporo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Consadole Sapporo have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Shimizu SP (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Shimizu SP have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form As A Guest

Consadole Sapporo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Consadole Sapporo have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Shimizu SP (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Shimizu SP have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Consadole Sapporo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Consadole Sapporo have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Shimizu SP (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Shimizu SP have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (J1 League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Consadole Sapporo
Consadole Sapporo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Shimizu SP
Shimizu SP won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Consadole Sapporo
Consadole Sapporo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Shimizu SP
Shimizu SP won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (J1 League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Consadole Sapporo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Shimizu SP played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Consadole Sapporo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Shimizu SP played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Consadole Sapporo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Shimizu SP played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (J1 League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win