de
Home » H2H

Yokohama F.Marinos vs. Albirex Niigata Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Yokohama F.Marinos and the last 10 Results from Albirex Niigata

Yokohama F.Marinos
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-01
G
Cerezo Osaka
2-1
17-12-23
H
Kashiwa Reysol
2-1
17-12-02
G
Urawa Red Diamonds
0-1
17-11-26
G
Vegalta Sendai
2-2
17-11-18
H
Cerezo Osaka
1-4
17-10-29
G
Jubilo Iwata
2-1
17-10-25
H
Jubilo Iwata
1-0
17-10-21
H
Kashima Antlers
3-2
17-10-14
H
Omiya Ardija
1-1
17-09-30
G
Gamba Osaka
1-2
Albirex Niigata
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-02
H
Cerezo Osaka
1-0
17-11-26
G
Shimizu SP
2-3
17-11-18
H
Ventforet Kofu
1-0
17-10-29
H
Sagan Tosu
1-0
17-10-21
G
Jubilo Iwata
2-2
17-10-14
G
Gamba Osaka
0-1
17-09-30
H
Vissel Kobe
0-2
17-09-23
G
Consadole Sapporo
2-2
17-09-16
H
Kashima Antlers
2-4
17-09-09
H
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
0-0

History between Yokohama F.Marinos and Albirex Niigata in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-08-05
Albirex Niigata
Yokohama F.Marinos
0-2
J1 League
17-04-26
Yokohama F.Marinos
Albirex Niigata
4-1
League Cup Group B
17-03-18
Yokohama F.Marinos
Albirex Niigata
1-1
J1 League
16-11-12
Yokohama F.Marinos
Albirex Niigata
1-0
Cup
16-09-17
Yokohama F.Marinos
Albirex Niigata
3-1
J. League Twond stage
16-05-25
Albirex Niigata
Yokohama F.Marinos
1-1
League Cup Group B
16-03-12
Albirex Niigata
Yokohama F.Marinos
1-2
J. League Onest stage
15-09-12
Albirex Niigata
Yokohama F.Marinos
1-1
J. League Twond stage
15-05-10
Yokohama F.Marinos
Albirex Niigata
1-0
J. League Onest stage
14-11-29
Yokohama F.Marinos
Albirex Niigata
1-0
J1 League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Yokohama F.Marinos vs. Albirex Niigata

In the last 0 games Yokohama F.Marinos played 0 games Over 2.5.
Yokohama F.Marinos have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Albirex Niigata played 0 games Over 2.5.
Albirex Niigata have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Yokohama F.Marinos and Albirex Niigata scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Yokohama F.Marinos vs. Albirex Niigata

Yokohama F.Marinos 5-2-3
In last 10 games Yokohama F.Marinos won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Albirex Niigata 5-3-2
In last 10 games Albirex Niigata won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Yokohama F.Marinos - Albirex Niigata (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Yokohama F.Marinos wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Albirex Niigata to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Yokohama F.Marinos and Albirex Niigata

Last 6 Events At Home

Yokohama F.Marinos (1-0-1 and 3:5 goals)
Yokohama F.Marinos have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Albirex Niigata (3-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Albirex Niigata have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Yokohama F.Marinos (1-1-2 and 5:6 goals)
Yokohama F.Marinos have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Albirex Niigata (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Albirex Niigata have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Yokohama F.Marinos (2-1-3 and 8:11 goals)
Yokohama F.Marinos have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 11 goals and get 7 points.

Albirex Niigata (5-1-0 and 9:4 goals)
Albirex Niigata has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 16 points.

Form in J1 League from Yokohama F.Marinos and Albirex Niigata

J1 League Form As A Host

Yokohama F.Marinos (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Yokohama F.Marinos have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Albirex Niigata (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Albirex Niigata have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form As A Guest

Yokohama F.Marinos (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Yokohama F.Marinos have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Albirex Niigata (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Albirex Niigata have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Yokohama F.Marinos (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Yokohama F.Marinos have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Albirex Niigata (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Albirex Niigata have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (J1 League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Yokohama F.Marinos
Yokohama F.Marinos won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Albirex Niigata
Albirex Niigata won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Yokohama F.Marinos
Yokohama F.Marinos won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Albirex Niigata
Albirex Niigata won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (J1 League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Yokohama F.Marinos played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Albirex Niigata played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Yokohama F.Marinos played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Albirex Niigata played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Yokohama F.Marinos played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Albirex Niigata played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (J1 League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win