de
Home » H2H

FC Tokyo vs. Vegalta Sendai Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Tokyo and the last 10 Results from Vegalta Sendai

FC Tokyo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-02
H
Gamba Osaka
0-0
17-11-26
G
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
2-1
17-11-18
G
Sagan Tosu
2-1
17-10-29
H
Shimizu SP
0-0
17-10-21
H
Consadole Sapporo
1-2
17-10-15
G
Ventforet Kofu
1-1
17-09-30
H
Jubilo Iwata
0-0
17-09-23
G
Kashiwa Reysol
4-1
17-09-16
H
Vegalta Sendai
1-0
17-09-09
H
Cerezo Osaka
1-4
Vegalta Sendai
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-02
G
Ventforet Kofu
1-0
17-11-26
H
Yokohama F.Marinos
2-2
17-11-18
H
Omiya Ardija
3-0
17-10-29
G
Gamba Osaka
1-1
17-10-21
H
Shimizu SP
0-0
17-10-14
G
Kawasaki Frontale
3-2
17-10-08
G
Kawasaki Frontale
3-1
17-10-04
H
Kawasaki Frontale
3-2
17-10-01
H
Urawa Red Diamonds
2-3
17-09-23
G
Cerezo Osaka
1-4

History between FC Tokyo and Vegalta Sendai in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-09-16
FC Tokyo
Vegalta Sendai
1-0
J1 League
17-05-07
Vegalta Sendai
FC Tokyo
0-2
J1 League
17-03-15
FC Tokyo
Vegalta Sendai
6-0
League Cup Group A
16-10-29
FC Tokyo
Vegalta Sendai
1-0
J. League Twond stage
16-03-06
Vegalta Sendai
FC Tokyo
1-2
J. League Onest stage
15-07-29
FC Tokyo
Vegalta Sendai
3-1
J. League Twond stage
15-05-06
Vegalta Sendai
FC Tokyo
2-3
J. League Onest stage
14-07-27
FC Tokyo
Vegalta Sendai
3-0
J1 League
14-04-02
Vegalta Sendai
FC Tokyo
1-1
League Cup Group A
13-12-22
Vegalta Sendai
FC Tokyo
1-2
Cup

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Tokyo vs. Vegalta Sendai

In the last 0 games FC Tokyo played 0 games Over 2.5.
FC Tokyo have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Vegalta Sendai played 0 games Over 2.5.
Vegalta Sendai have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that FC Tokyo and Vegalta Sendai scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Tokyo vs. Vegalta Sendai

FC Tokyo 1-4-5
In last 10 games FC Tokyo won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw

Vegalta Sendai 3-3-4
In last 10 games Vegalta Sendai won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

FC Tokyo - Vegalta Sendai (25-35-40)
In this game the chance that FC Tokyo wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Vegalta Sendai to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Tokyo and Vegalta Sendai

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Tokyo (0-2-1 and 1:2 goals)
FC Tokyo have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Vegalta Sendai (1-2-0 and 5:2 goals)
Vegalta Sendai have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Tokyo (0-1-2 and 3:5 goals)
FC Tokyo have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Vegalta Sendai (0-1-2 and 3:5 goals)
Vegalta Sendai have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Tokyo (0-3-3 and 4:7 goals)
FC Tokyo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Vegalta Sendai (1-3-2 and 8:7 goals)
Vegalta Sendai has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 6 points.

Form in J1 League from FC Tokyo and Vegalta Sendai

J1 League Form As A Host

FC Tokyo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
FC Tokyo have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Vegalta Sendai (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Vegalta Sendai have won from the last 0 games at Home in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form As A Guest

FC Tokyo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
FC Tokyo have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Vegalta Sendai (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Vegalta Sendai have won from the last 0 games away in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

J1 League Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Tokyo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
FC Tokyo have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Vegalta Sendai (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Vegalta Sendai have won from the last 0 games overall in the J1 League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (J1 League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Tokyo
FC Tokyo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Vegalta Sendai
Vegalta Sendai won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Tokyo
FC Tokyo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Vegalta Sendai
Vegalta Sendai won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (J1 League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team FC Tokyo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Vegalta Sendai played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team FC Tokyo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Vegalta Sendai played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League FC Tokyo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the J1 League Vegalta Sendai played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (J1 League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win