de
Home » H2H

Blooming vs. San Jose Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 01:30:00

Last 10 Results from Blooming and the last 10 Results from San Jose

Blooming
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-29
H
Royal Pari
2-2
17-12-17
G
Club Petrolero
1-1
17-12-10
G
Jorge Wilstermann
0-0
17-12-07
G
Sport Boys Warnes
1-1
17-12-01
H
Real Potosí
0-0
17-11-26
G
Bolivar
2-0
17-11-20
H
Universitario
4-0
17-11-12
G
Guabira
0-0
17-11-06
H
Oriente Petrolero
2-2
17-10-30
H
San Jose
2-0
San Jose
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Nacional Potosí
1-2
17-12-17
G
Nacional Potosí
3-1
17-12-10
H
Sport Boys Warnes
1-2
17-12-08
G
Real Potosí
1-2
17-12-01
H
Bolivar
1-1
17-11-26
G
Universitario
0-0
17-11-19
H
Guabira
2-0
17-11-13
G
Oriente Petrolero
1-2
17-11-04
H
Club Petrolero
1-0
17-10-30
G
Blooming
2-0

History between Blooming and San Jose in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-30
Blooming
San Jose
2-0
Clausura
17-08-07
San Jose
Blooming
1-1
Clausura
17-06-11
San Jose
Blooming
3-0
Apertura
17-03-16
Blooming
San Jose
3-3
Apertura
16-12-08
San Jose
Blooming
1-0
Apertura
16-09-29
Blooming
San Jose
3-0
Apertura
16-04-30
San Jose
Blooming
0-0
Clausura
16-02-14
Blooming
San Jose
2-1
Clausura
15-12-05
San Jose
Blooming
2-0
Apertura
15-09-13
Blooming
San Jose
2-1
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Blooming vs. San Jose

In the last 1 games Blooming played 1 games Over 2.5.
Blooming have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games San Jose played 1 games Over 2.5.
San Jose have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 100% chance that Blooming and San Jose scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Blooming vs. San Jose

Blooming 2-7-1
In last 10 games Blooming won 2 games, lost 1 games and played 7 games draw

San Jose 4-2-4
In last 10 games San Jose won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Blooming - San Jose (30-45-25)
In this game the chance that Blooming wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for San Jose to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Blooming and San Jose

Last 6 Events At Home

Blooming (0-2-0 and 2:2 goals)
Blooming have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

San Jose (2-1-0 and 3:5 goals)
San Jose have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Blooming (0-3-1 and 2:4 goals)
Blooming have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

San Jose (1-1-1 and 3:4 goals)
San Jose have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Blooming (0-5-1 and 4:6 goals)
Blooming have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

San Jose (3-2-1 and 6:9 goals)
San Jose has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Clausura from Blooming and San Jose

Clausura Form As A Host

Blooming (0-1-0 and 2:2 goals)
Blooming have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Clausura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

San Jose (0-0-1 and 1:2 goals)
San Jose have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Clausura Form As A Guest

Blooming (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Blooming have won from the last 0 games away in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

San Jose (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
San Jose have won from the last 0 games away in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Blooming (0-1-0 and 2:2 goals)
Blooming have won from the last 1 games overall in the Clausura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

San Jose (0-0-1 and 1:2 goals)
San Jose have won from the last 1 games overall in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Blooming
Blooming won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

San Jose
San Jose won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Blooming
Blooming won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

San Jose
San Jose won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Blooming played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team San Jose played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Blooming played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team San Jose played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Clausura Blooming played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Clausura San Jose played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win