de
Home » H2H

Sport Boys Warnes vs. Nacional Potosí Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 21:00:00

Last 10 Results from Sport Boys Warnes and the last 10 Results from Nacional Potosí

Sport Boys Warnes
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Guabira
1-1
17-12-15
G
Oriente Petrolero
2-3
17-12-10
G
San Jose
1-2
17-12-07
H
Blooming
1-1
17-11-30
G
Jorge Wilstermann
3-1
17-11-27
G
Real Potosí
2-1
17-11-18
H
Bolivar
1-3
17-11-11
G
Universitario
2-0
17-11-05
H
Guabira
1-1
17-10-29
H
The Strongest
1-5
Nacional Potosí
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
San Jose
1-2
17-12-17
H
San Jose
3-1
17-12-10
H
Bolivar
1-1
17-12-07
G
Universitario
2-0
17-11-30
H
Guabira
2-1
17-11-25
G
Oriente Petrolero
2-0
17-11-19
H
Club Petrolero
2-0
17-11-12
H
Jorge Wilstermann
2-0
17-11-04
G
The Strongest
2-1
17-10-29
G
Real Potosí
2-1

History between Sport Boys Warnes and Nacional Potosí in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-19
Nacional Potosí
Sport Boys Warnes
3-2
Clausura
17-09-13
Sport Boys Warnes
Nacional Potosí
3-2
Clausura
17-05-13
Nacional Potosí
Sport Boys Warnes
5-2
Apertura
17-02-17
Sport Boys Warnes
Nacional Potosí
1-3
Apertura
16-11-03
Sport Boys Warnes
Nacional Potosí
5-2
Apertura
16-09-25
Nacional Potosí
Sport Boys Warnes
3-1
Apertura
16-04-09
Nacional Potosí
Sport Boys Warnes
4-1
Clausura
16-01-28
Sport Boys Warnes
Nacional Potosí
3-1
Clausura
15-11-20
Sport Boys Warnes
Nacional Potosí
1-0
Apertura
15-08-27
Nacional Potosí
Sport Boys Warnes
1-3
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Sport Boys Warnes vs. Nacional Potosí

In the last 1 games Sport Boys Warnes played 0 games Over 2.5.
Sport Boys Warnes have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Nacional Potosí played 1 games Over 2.5.
Nacional Potosí have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Sport Boys Warnes and Nacional Potosí scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Sport Boys Warnes vs. Nacional Potosí

Sport Boys Warnes 2-3-5
In last 10 games Sport Boys Warnes won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

Nacional Potosí 5-1-4
In last 10 games Nacional Potosí won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Sport Boys Warnes - Nacional Potosí (30-20-50)
In this game the chance that Sport Boys Warnes wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Nacional Potosí to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Sport Boys Warnes and Nacional Potosí

Last 6 Events At Home

Sport Boys Warnes (0-2-0 and 2:2 goals)
Sport Boys Warnes have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Nacional Potosí (2-1-0 and 6:3 goals)
Nacional Potosí have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Sport Boys Warnes (2-0-2 and 7:8 goals)
Sport Boys Warnes have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Nacional Potosí (1-0-2 and 2:5 goals)
Nacional Potosí have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Sport Boys Warnes (2-2-2 and 9:10 goals)
Sport Boys Warnes have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

Nacional Potosí (3-1-2 and 8:8 goals)
Nacional Potosí has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Clausura from Sport Boys Warnes and Nacional Potosí

Clausura Form As A Host

Sport Boys Warnes (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Sport Boys Warnes have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Clausura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Nacional Potosí (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Nacional Potosí have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Clausura Form As A Guest

Sport Boys Warnes (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sport Boys Warnes have won from the last 0 games away in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Nacional Potosí (1-0-0 and 2:1 goals)
Nacional Potosí have won from the last 1 games away in the Clausura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Sport Boys Warnes (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Sport Boys Warnes have won from the last 1 games overall in the Clausura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Nacional Potosí (1-0-0 and 2:1 goals)
Nacional Potosí have won from the last 1 games overall in the Clausura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Sport Boys Warnes
Sport Boys Warnes won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Nacional Potosí
Nacional Potosí won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Sport Boys Warnes
Sport Boys Warnes won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Nacional Potosí
Nacional Potosí won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Sport Boys Warnes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Nacional Potosí played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Sport Boys Warnes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Nacional Potosí played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Clausura Sport Boys Warnes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Clausura Nacional Potosí played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win