de
Home » H2H

Coquimbo vs. Santiago Wanderers Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from Coquimbo and the last 10 Results from Santiago Wanderers

Coquimbo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Magallanes
2-0
17-11-05
H
Santiago Morning
4-0
17-10-28
G
Deportes Copiapo
2-0
17-10-22
H
Puerto Montt
1-2
17-10-19
G
Iberia
1-2
17-10-15
G
La Serena
2-1
17-10-08
H
Rangers
1-1
17-10-01
G
Unión San Felipe
2-2
17-09-24
G
Unión La Calera
2-2
17-09-10
H
Cobreloa
1-0
Santiago Wanderers
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Palestino
0-0
17-12-05
H
Deportes Temuco
1-1
17-11-26
G
Antofagasta
2-2
17-11-11
G
Universidad de Chile
1-3
17-11-04
H
Universidad de Chile
0-1
17-10-29
G
CD O'Higgins
0-3
17-10-25
G
Huachipato
3-5
17-10-22
H
Everton CD
3-3
17-10-18
H
Huachipato
1-1
17-10-15
G
Colo Colo
2-0

History between Coquimbo and Santiago Wanderers in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
07-08-19
Coquimbo
Santiago Wanderers
0-3
Primera Division Clausura
07-03-01
Santiago Wanderers
Coquimbo
3-1
Primera Division Apertura
06-11-11
Coquimbo
Santiago Wanderers
2-0
Primera Division Clausura
06-03-12
Santiago Wanderers
Coquimbo
2-1
Primera Division Apertura
05-10-27
Santiago Wanderers
Coquimbo
2-0
Primera Division Clausura
05-05-29
Coquimbo
Santiago Wanderers
3-1
Primera Division Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Coquimbo vs. Santiago Wanderers

In the last 0 games Coquimbo played 0 games Over 2.5.
Coquimbo have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Santiago Wanderers played 0 games Over 2.5.
Santiago Wanderers have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Coquimbo and Santiago Wanderers scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Coquimbo vs. Santiago Wanderers

Coquimbo 3-3-4
In last 10 games Coquimbo won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Santiago Wanderers 3-5-2
In last 10 games Santiago Wanderers won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw.

Coquimbo - Santiago Wanderers (25-40-35)
In this game the chance that Coquimbo wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Santiago Wanderers to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Coquimbo and Santiago Wanderers

Last 6 Events At Home

Coquimbo (1-0-1 and 5:2 goals)
Coquimbo have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Santiago Wanderers (1-1-0 and 1:2 goals)
Santiago Wanderers have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Coquimbo (1-0-3 and 3:7 goals)
Coquimbo have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Santiago Wanderers (2-2-0 and 8:3 goals)
Santiago Wanderers have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 8 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Coquimbo (2-0-4 and 8:9 goals)
Coquimbo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 6 points.

Santiago Wanderers (3-3-0 and 9:5 goals)
Santiago Wanderers has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Primera B from Coquimbo and Santiago Wanderers

Primera B Form As A Host

Coquimbo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Coquimbo have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Santiago Wanderers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Santiago Wanderers have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form As A Guest

Coquimbo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Coquimbo have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Santiago Wanderers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Santiago Wanderers have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Coquimbo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Coquimbo have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Santiago Wanderers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Santiago Wanderers have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Coquimbo
Coquimbo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Santiago Wanderers
Santiago Wanderers won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Coquimbo
Coquimbo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Santiago Wanderers
Santiago Wanderers won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Coquimbo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Santiago Wanderers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Coquimbo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Santiago Wanderers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Coquimbo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Santiago Wanderers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win