de
Home » H2H

Puerto Montt vs. Deportes Valdivia Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from Puerto Montt and the last 10 Results from Deportes Valdivia

Puerto Montt
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Barnechea
2-2
17-11-05
G
Atletico Nublense
2-0
17-10-28
H
CD Cobresal
1-0
17-10-22
G
Coquimbo
1-2
17-10-14
H
San Marcos
1-0
17-10-08
G
Unión San Felipe
0-0
17-09-30
H
Santiago Morning
3-2
17-09-24
G
Cobreloa
2-0
17-09-09
H
La Serena
1-1
17-09-02
G
Unión La Calera
1-0
Deportes Valdivia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
G
La Serena
1-2
17-11-05
H
Deportes Copiapo
0-2
17-10-28
G
Santiago Morning
0-2
17-10-22
H
Unión La Calera
1-1
17-10-15
G
Rangers
1-0
17-10-07
H
Magallanes
0-1
17-09-30
G
Barnechea
2-0
17-09-24
H
Atletico Nublense
0-1
17-09-10
G
San Marcos
2-1
17-09-03
H
Unión San Felipe
1-0

History between Puerto Montt and Deportes Valdivia in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-08-26
Puerto Montt
Deportes Valdivia
1-2
Primera B
17-04-09
Deportes Valdivia
Puerto Montt
2-0
Primera B Clausura
16-09-24
Puerto Montt
Deportes Valdivia
1-0
Primera B Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Puerto Montt vs. Deportes Valdivia

In the last 0 games Puerto Montt played 0 games Over 2.5.
Puerto Montt have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Deportes Valdivia played 0 games Over 2.5.
Deportes Valdivia have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Puerto Montt and Deportes Valdivia scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Puerto Montt vs. Deportes Valdivia

Puerto Montt 4-3-3
In last 10 games Puerto Montt won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Deportes Valdivia 3-1-6
In last 10 games Deportes Valdivia won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.

Puerto Montt - Deportes Valdivia (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Puerto Montt wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Deportes Valdivia to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Puerto Montt and Deportes Valdivia

Last 6 Events At Home

Puerto Montt (2-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
Puerto Montt have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Deportes Valdivia (2-1-0 and 1:4 goals)
Deportes Valdivia have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Puerto Montt (1-1-1 and 2:3 goals)
Puerto Montt have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Deportes Valdivia (2-0-1 and 4:2 goals)
Deportes Valdivia have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Puerto Montt (3-2-1 and 6:5 goals)
Puerto Montt have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Deportes Valdivia (4-1-1 and 5:6 goals)
Deportes Valdivia has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Primera B from Puerto Montt and Deportes Valdivia

Primera B Form As A Host

Puerto Montt (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Puerto Montt have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Deportes Valdivia (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Deportes Valdivia have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form As A Guest

Puerto Montt (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Puerto Montt have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Deportes Valdivia (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Deportes Valdivia have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Puerto Montt (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Puerto Montt have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Deportes Valdivia (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Deportes Valdivia have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Puerto Montt
Puerto Montt won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Deportes Valdivia
Deportes Valdivia won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Puerto Montt
Puerto Montt won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Deportes Valdivia
Deportes Valdivia won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Puerto Montt played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Deportes Valdivia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Puerto Montt played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Deportes Valdivia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Puerto Montt played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Deportes Valdivia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win