de
Home » H2H

Atletico Nublense vs. Melipilla Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from Atletico Nublense and the last 10 Results from Melipilla

Atletico Nublense
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
G
Unión San Felipe
1-0
17-11-05
H
Puerto Montt
2-0
17-10-29
G
Iberia
1-0
17-10-21
G
Barnechea
1-1
17-10-15
H
Santiago Morning
1-1
17-10-08
G
San Marcos
1-1
17-10-01
H
La Serena
1-1
17-09-24
G
Deportes Valdivia
0-1
17-09-10
H
Unión La Calera
0-1
17-09-03
G
CD Cobresal
5-0
Melipilla
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
08-11-08
G
Universidad Concepción
0-1
08-11-01
H
Santiago Morning
1-5
08-10-25
G
Antofagasta
4-2
08-10-19
H
Palestino
0-2
08-10-05
G
Huachipato
2-1
08-09-28
H
Rangers
0-1
08-09-21
H
Universidad Catolica
3-5
08-09-14
G
Cobreloa
2-0
08-08-31
H
CD Cobresal
1-2
08-08-21
H
CD O'Higgins
2-1

History between Atletico Nublense and Melipilla in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
08-07-20
Melipilla
Atletico Nublense
1-1
Primera Division Clausura
08-02-17
Atletico Nublense
Melipilla
2-0
Primera Division Apertura
07-07-29
Melipilla
Atletico Nublense
2-0
Primera Division Clausura
07-02-04
Atletico Nublense
Melipilla
1-1
Primera Division Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Atletico Nublense vs. Melipilla

In the last 0 games Atletico Nublense played 0 games Over 2.5.
Atletico Nublense have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Melipilla played 0 games Over 2.5.
Melipilla have an Goal difference from 1:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Atletico Nublense and Melipilla scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Atletico Nublense vs. Melipilla

Atletico Nublense 2-4-4
In last 10 games Atletico Nublense won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Melipilla 2-0-8
In last 10 games Melipilla won 2 games, lost 8 games and played 0 games draw.

Atletico Nublense - Melipilla (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Atletico Nublense wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Melipilla to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Atletico Nublense and Melipilla

Last 6 Events At Home

Atletico Nublense (1-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Atletico Nublense have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Melipilla (3-0-0 and 1:8 goals)
Melipilla have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Atletico Nublense (0-2-2 and 2:4 goals)
Atletico Nublense have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Melipilla (1-0-2 and 4:6 goals)
Melipilla have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Atletico Nublense (1-3-2 and 5:5 goals)
Atletico Nublense have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Melipilla (4-0-2 and 5:14 goals)
Melipilla has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 14 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Primera B from Atletico Nublense and Melipilla

Primera B Form As A Host

Atletico Nublense (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atletico Nublense have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Melipilla (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Melipilla have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form As A Guest

Atletico Nublense (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atletico Nublense have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Melipilla (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Melipilla have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Atletico Nublense (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atletico Nublense have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Melipilla (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Melipilla have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Atletico Nublense
Atletico Nublense won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Melipilla
Melipilla won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Atletico Nublense
Atletico Nublense won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Melipilla
Melipilla won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Atletico Nublense played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Melipilla played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Atletico Nublense played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Melipilla played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Atletico Nublense played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Melipilla played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win