de
Home » H2H

San Marcos vs. Santiago Morning Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from San Marcos and the last 10 Results from Santiago Morning

San Marcos
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
G
Iberia
1-1
17-11-06
H
Unión La Calera
1-3
17-10-28
G
Magallanes
2-1
17-10-22
H
Rangers
1-0
17-10-14
G
Puerto Montt
1-0
17-10-08
H
Atletico Nublense
1-1
17-09-30
G
Deportes Copiapo
0-0
17-09-24
H
Unión San Felipe
0-0
17-09-10
H
Deportes Valdivia
2-1
17-09-07
G
Antofagasta
4-2
Santiago Morning
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
CD Cobresal
0-3
17-11-05
G
Coquimbo
4-0
17-10-28
H
Deportes Valdivia
0-2
17-10-20
G
Unión San Felipe
1-1
17-10-15
G
Atletico Nublense
1-1
17-10-07
H
La Serena
0-0
17-09-30
G
Puerto Montt
3-2
17-09-23
H
Rangers
2-1
17-09-09
G
Deportes Copiapo
1-0
17-09-02
H
San Marcos
4-2

History between San Marcos and Santiago Morning in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-09-02
Santiago Morning
San Marcos
4-2
Primera B
17-01-14
Santiago Morning
San Marcos
2-2
Primera B Clausura
16-11-13
San Marcos
Santiago Morning
2-0
Primera B Apertura
14-03-01
Santiago Morning
San Marcos
0-3
Primera B Clausura second stage
13-09-29
San Marcos
Santiago Morning
3-2
Primera B Apertura
12-09-09
San Marcos
Santiago Morning
3-1
Primera B Clausura
12-07-08
Santiago Morning
San Marcos
1-2
Primera B Clausura
12-04-22
Santiago Morning
San Marcos
2-2
Primera B Apertura
12-02-12
San Marcos
Santiago Morning
3-0
Primera B Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game San Marcos vs. Santiago Morning

In the last 0 games San Marcos played 0 games Over 2.5.
San Marcos have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Santiago Morning played 0 games Over 2.5.
Santiago Morning have an Goal difference from 0:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that San Marcos and Santiago Morning scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game San Marcos vs. Santiago Morning

San Marcos 2-4-4
In last 10 games San Marcos won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Santiago Morning 2-3-5
In last 10 games Santiago Morning won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.

San Marcos - Santiago Morning (35-35-30)
In this game the chance that San Marcos wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Santiago Morning to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from San Marcos and Santiago Morning

Last 6 Events At Home

San Marcos (1-1-1 and 3:4 goals)
San Marcos have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Santiago Morning (2-1-0 and 0:5 goals)
Santiago Morning have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

San Marcos (0-1-2 and 2:4 goals)
San Marcos have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Santiago Morning (0-2-1 and 2:6 goals)
Santiago Morning have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

San Marcos (1-2-3 and 5:8 goals)
San Marcos have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 5 points.

Santiago Morning (2-3-1 and 2:11 goals)
Santiago Morning has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Primera B from San Marcos and Santiago Morning

Primera B Form As A Host

San Marcos (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
San Marcos have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Santiago Morning (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Santiago Morning have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form As A Guest

San Marcos (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
San Marcos have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Santiago Morning (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Santiago Morning have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form Total As Guest Or Host

San Marcos (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
San Marcos have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Santiago Morning (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Santiago Morning have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

San Marcos
San Marcos won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Santiago Morning
Santiago Morning won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

San Marcos
San Marcos won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Santiago Morning
Santiago Morning won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team San Marcos played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Santiago Morning played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team San Marcos played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Santiago Morning played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B San Marcos played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Santiago Morning played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win