de
Home » H2H

Barnechea vs. Magallanes Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from Barnechea and the last 10 Results from Magallanes

Barnechea
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Puerto Montt
2-2
17-11-04
H
Unión San Felipe
3-3
17-10-28
G
Unión La Calera
1-0
17-10-21
H
Atletico Nublense
1-1
17-10-14
H
Cobreloa
4-2
17-10-07
G
Iberia
0-1
17-09-30
H
Deportes Valdivia
2-0
17-09-24
G
CD Cobresal
2-3
17-09-09
G
Magallanes
3-0
17-09-02
H
Rangers
4-2
Magallanes
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Coquimbo
2-0
17-11-04
G
Rangers
1-1
17-10-28
H
San Marcos
2-1
17-10-22
G
Cobreloa
1-2
17-10-14
H
CD Cobresal
1-2
17-10-07
G
Deportes Valdivia
0-1
17-09-30
H
Unión La Calera
0-1
17-09-24
G
Iberia
2-3
17-09-09
H
Barnechea
3-0
17-09-03
G
La Serena
3-1

History between Barnechea and Magallanes in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-09-09
Magallanes
Barnechea
3-0
Primera B
16-03-07
Barnechea
Magallanes
1-3
Primera B Clausura
15-10-04
Magallanes
Barnechea
2-0
Primera B
14-03-03
Barnechea
Magallanes
1-2
Primera B Clausura second stage
13-09-29
Magallanes
Barnechea
1-2
Primera B Apertura
12-09-23
Barnechea
Magallanes
0-0
Primera B Clausura
12-07-07
Magallanes
Barnechea
1-0
Primera B Clausura
12-05-05
Magallanes
Barnechea
0-2
Primera B Apertura
12-02-12
Barnechea
Magallanes
4-0
Primera B Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Barnechea vs. Magallanes

In the last 0 games Barnechea played 0 games Over 2.5.
Barnechea have an Goal difference from 8:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Magallanes played 0 games Over 2.5.
Magallanes have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Barnechea and Magallanes scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Barnechea vs. Magallanes

Barnechea 5-3-2
In last 10 games Barnechea won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw

Magallanes 6-1-3
In last 10 games Magallanes won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.

Barnechea - Magallanes (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Barnechea wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Magallanes to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Barnechea and Magallanes

Last 6 Events At Home

Barnechea (1-2-0 and 8:6 goals)
Barnechea have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

Magallanes (3-0-0 and 5:3 goals)
Magallanes have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Barnechea (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
Barnechea have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Magallanes (2-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
Magallanes have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Barnechea (2-3-1 and 11:9 goals)
Barnechea have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

Magallanes (5-1-0 and 9:5 goals)
Magallanes has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Primera B from Barnechea and Magallanes

Primera B Form As A Host

Barnechea (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Barnechea have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Magallanes (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Magallanes have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form As A Guest

Barnechea (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Barnechea have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Magallanes (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Magallanes have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Barnechea (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Barnechea have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Magallanes (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Magallanes have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Barnechea
Barnechea won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Magallanes
Magallanes won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Barnechea
Barnechea won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Magallanes
Magallanes won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Barnechea played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Magallanes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Barnechea played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Magallanes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Barnechea played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Magallanes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win