de
Home » H2H

Cobreloa vs. Unión San Felipe Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from Cobreloa and the last 10 Results from Unión San Felipe

Cobreloa
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-14
G
Unión La Calera
3-0
17-11-05
H
La Serena
4-0
17-10-29
G
Rangers
3-2
17-10-22
H
Magallanes
1-2
17-10-14
G
Barnechea
4-2
17-10-08
G
CD Cobresal
2-4
17-10-01
H
Iberia
4-2
17-09-24
H
Puerto Montt
2-0
17-09-10
G
Coquimbo
1-0
17-09-03
H
Deportes Copiapo
3-2
Unión San Felipe
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
H
Atletico Nublense
1-0
17-11-04
G
Barnechea
3-3
17-10-29
G
La Serena
0-1
17-10-20
H
Santiago Morning
1-1
17-10-14
G
Deportes Copiapo
1-2
17-10-08
H
Puerto Montt
0-0
17-10-01
H
Coquimbo
2-2
17-09-28
G
Huachipato
1-1
17-09-24
G
San Marcos
0-0
17-09-14
H
Huachipato
1-3

History between Cobreloa and Unión San Felipe in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-07-31
Unión San Felipe
Cobreloa
0-1
Primera B
17-03-26
Cobreloa
Unión San Felipe
2-0
Primera B Clausura
16-08-21
Unión San Felipe
Cobreloa
3-2
Primera B Apertura
16-04-23
Unión San Felipe
Cobreloa
0-2
Primera B Clausura
15-11-22
Cobreloa
Unión San Felipe
3-0
Primera B
12-10-21
Cobreloa
Unión San Felipe
2-1
Clausura
12-04-28
Unión San Felipe
Cobreloa
0-3
Apertura
11-10-29
Unión San Felipe
Cobreloa
1-1
Clausura
11-04-30
Cobreloa
Unión San Felipe
1-1
Apertura
10-09-17
Unión San Felipe
Cobreloa
1-0
Primera Division Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Cobreloa vs. Unión San Felipe

In the last 0 games Cobreloa played 0 games Over 2.5.
Cobreloa have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Unión San Felipe played 0 games Over 2.5.
Unión San Felipe have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Cobreloa and Unión San Felipe scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Cobreloa vs. Unión San Felipe

Cobreloa 5-0-5
In last 10 games Cobreloa won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw

Unión San Felipe 3-6-1
In last 10 games Unión San Felipe won 3 games, lost 1 games and played 6 games draw.

Cobreloa - Unión San Felipe (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Cobreloa wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Unión San Felipe to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Cobreloa and Unión San Felipe

Last 6 Events At Home

Cobreloa (1-0-1 and 5:2 goals)
Cobreloa have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Unión San Felipe (1-2-0 and 2:1 goals)
Unión San Felipe have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Cobreloa (1-0-3 and 8:12 goals)
Cobreloa have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 12 goals and get 3 points.

Unión San Felipe (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Unión San Felipe have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Cobreloa (2-0-4 and 13:14 goals)
Cobreloa have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 14 goals and get 6 points.

Unión San Felipe (3-3-0 and 8:5 goals)
Unión San Felipe has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Primera B from Cobreloa and Unión San Felipe

Primera B Form As A Host

Cobreloa (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Cobreloa have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Unión San Felipe (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Unión San Felipe have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form As A Guest

Cobreloa (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Cobreloa have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Unión San Felipe (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Unión San Felipe have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Cobreloa (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Cobreloa have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Unión San Felipe (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Unión San Felipe have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Cobreloa
Cobreloa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Unión San Felipe
Unión San Felipe won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Cobreloa
Cobreloa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Unión San Felipe
Unión San Felipe won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Cobreloa played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Unión San Felipe played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Cobreloa played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Unión San Felipe played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Cobreloa played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Unión San Felipe played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win