de
Home » H2H

Deportes Copiapo vs. La Serena Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from Deportes Copiapo and the last 10 Results from La Serena

Deportes Copiapo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Rangers
1-0
17-11-05
G
Deportes Valdivia
0-2
17-10-28
H
Coquimbo
2-0
17-10-22
G
Iberia
3-2
17-10-14
H
Unión San Felipe
1-2
17-10-08
G
Unión La Calera
4-2
17-09-30
H
San Marcos
0-0
17-09-24
G
La Serena
3-1
17-09-09
H
Santiago Morning
1-0
17-09-03
G
Cobreloa
3-2
La Serena
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
H
Deportes Valdivia
1-2
17-11-05
G
Cobreloa
4-0
17-10-29
H
Unión San Felipe
0-1
17-10-22
G
CD Cobresal
2-1
17-10-15
H
Coquimbo
2-1
17-10-07
G
Santiago Morning
0-0
17-10-01
G
Atletico Nublense
1-1
17-09-24
H
Deportes Copiapo
3-1
17-09-09
G
Puerto Montt
1-1
17-09-03
H
Magallanes
3-1

History between Deportes Copiapo and La Serena in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-09-24
La Serena
Deportes Copiapo
3-1
Primera B
17-01-21
Deportes Copiapo
La Serena
1-2
Primera B Clausura
16-12-10
La Serena
Deportes Copiapo
0-1
Primera B Apertura
16-02-27
La Serena
Deportes Copiapo
0-1
Primera B Clausura
15-09-26
Deportes Copiapo
La Serena
1-1
Primera B
15-04-25
Deportes Copiapo
La Serena
1-0
Primera B Clausura
15-02-14
La Serena
Deportes Copiapo
1-1
Primera B Clausura
14-11-29
La Serena
Deportes Copiapo
0-0
Primera B
14-04-20
Deportes Copiapo
La Serena
1-0
Primera B Clausura second stage
14-01-05
La Serena
Deportes Copiapo
0-0
Primera B Clausura North

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Deportes Copiapo vs. La Serena

In the last 0 games Deportes Copiapo played 0 games Over 2.5.
Deportes Copiapo have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games La Serena played 0 games Over 2.5.
La Serena have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Deportes Copiapo and La Serena scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Deportes Copiapo vs. La Serena

Deportes Copiapo 4-1-5
In last 10 games Deportes Copiapo won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

La Serena 3-3-4
In last 10 games La Serena won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Deportes Copiapo - La Serena (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Deportes Copiapo wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for La Serena to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Deportes Copiapo and La Serena

Last 6 Events At Home

Deportes Copiapo (2-0-1 and 4:2 goals)
Deportes Copiapo have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

La Serena (3-0-0 and 3:4 goals)
La Serena have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Deportes Copiapo (1-0-2 and 6:7 goals)
Deportes Copiapo have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

La Serena (0-1-2 and 1:6 goals)
La Serena have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Deportes Copiapo (3-0-3 and 10:9 goals)
Deportes Copiapo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

La Serena (3-1-2 and 4:10 goals)
La Serena has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Primera B from Deportes Copiapo and La Serena

Primera B Form As A Host

Deportes Copiapo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Deportes Copiapo have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

La Serena (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
La Serena have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form As A Guest

Deportes Copiapo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Deportes Copiapo have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

La Serena (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
La Serena have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Deportes Copiapo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Deportes Copiapo have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

La Serena (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
La Serena have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Deportes Copiapo
Deportes Copiapo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

La Serena
La Serena won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Deportes Copiapo
Deportes Copiapo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

La Serena
La Serena won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Deportes Copiapo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team La Serena played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Deportes Copiapo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team La Serena played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Deportes Copiapo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B La Serena played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win