de
Home » H2H

Rangers vs. CD Cobresal Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from Rangers and the last 10 Results from CD Cobresal

Rangers
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Deportes Copiapo
1-0
17-11-04
H
Magallanes
1-1
17-10-29
H
Cobreloa
3-2
17-10-22
G
San Marcos
1-0
17-10-15
H
Deportes Valdivia
1-0
17-10-08
G
Coquimbo
1-1
17-10-02
H
CD Cobresal
2-0
17-09-23
G
Santiago Morning
2-1
17-09-10
H
Iberia
1-3
17-09-02
G
Barnechea
4-2
CD Cobresal
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Santiago Morning
0-3
17-11-05
H
Iberia
3-0
17-10-28
G
Puerto Montt
1-0
17-10-22
H
La Serena
2-1
17-10-14
G
Magallanes
1-2
17-10-08
H
Cobreloa
2-4
17-10-02
G
Rangers
2-0
17-09-24
H
Barnechea
2-3
17-09-08
G
Unión San Felipe
0-0
17-09-03
H
Atletico Nublense
5-0

History between Rangers and CD Cobresal in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-02
Rangers
CD Cobresal
2-0
Primera B
14-02-02
CD Cobresal
Rangers
2-2
Clausura
13-08-25
Rangers
CD Cobresal
1-2
Apertura
13-02-17
CD Cobresal
Rangers
2-2
Apertura
12-10-21
Rangers
CD Cobresal
2-0
Clausura
12-04-28
CD Cobresal
Rangers
1-0
Apertura
09-08-09
CD Cobresal
Rangers
2-0
Primera Division Clausura
09-02-26
Rangers
CD Cobresal
1-2
Primera Division Apertura
08-09-20
Rangers
CD Cobresal
2-1
Primera Division Clausura
06-08-20
CD Cobresal
Rangers
0-0
Primera Division Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Rangers vs. CD Cobresal

In the last 0 games Rangers played 0 games Over 2.5.
Rangers have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games CD Cobresal played 0 games Over 2.5.
CD Cobresal have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Rangers and CD Cobresal scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Rangers vs. CD Cobresal

Rangers 3-2-5
In last 10 games Rangers won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

CD Cobresal 5-1-4
In last 10 games CD Cobresal won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Rangers - CD Cobresal (35-15-50)
In this game the chance that Rangers wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for CD Cobresal to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Rangers and CD Cobresal

Last 6 Events At Home

Rangers (2-1-0 and 5:3 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

CD Cobresal (3-0-0 and 7:5 goals)
CD Cobresal have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Rangers (0-1-2 and 1:3 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

CD Cobresal (2-0-1 and 5:2 goals)
CD Cobresal have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Rangers (2-2-2 and 6:6 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

CD Cobresal (5-0-1 and 12:7 goals)
CD Cobresal has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 7 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Primera B from Rangers and CD Cobresal

Primera B Form As A Host

Rangers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

CD Cobresal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
CD Cobresal have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form As A Guest

Rangers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

CD Cobresal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
CD Cobresal have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Rangers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

CD Cobresal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
CD Cobresal have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Rangers
Rangers won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CD Cobresal
CD Cobresal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Rangers
Rangers won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CD Cobresal
CD Cobresal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Rangers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team CD Cobresal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Rangers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team CD Cobresal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B Rangers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera B CD Cobresal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win