de
Home » H2H

IFK Malmo FK vs. Hogaborg Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from IFK Malmo FK and the last 10 Results from Hogaborg

IFK Malmo FK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-14
H
Raeppe GOIF
3-0
17-10-07
G
Asarums IF FK
3-2
17-10-01
H
KSF Prespa Birlik
4-2
17-09-23
H
Kvarnby IK
4-1
17-09-16
G
IFK Berga
2-0
17-09-09
G
IFKHassleholm
2-2
17-09-02
H
Lunds
0-5
17-08-26
H
Oesterlen FF
3-0
17-08-20
G
Nybro IF
1-1
17-08-13
H
Vimmerby IF
3-2
Hogaborg
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
16-10-16
G
Ullareds IK
5-0
16-10-08
H
Torslanda IK
0-1
16-10-01
G
Höganäs BK
3-1
16-09-24
G
Eskilsminne IF
2-2
16-09-16
H
Ramlösa Södra FF
0-0
16-09-10
H
Savedalens IF
0-2
16-09-03
G
Tenhults IF
2-0
16-08-26
H
Halmia
1-2
16-08-20
G
Vinbergs IF
1-3
16-08-13
H
Dalstorps IF
0-1

History between IFK Malmo FK and Hogaborg in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
05-09-25
IFK Malmo FK
Hogaborg
3-1
Second Division Södra Götaland
05-05-01
Hogaborg
IFK Malmo FK
1-2
Second Division Södra Götaland

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game IFK Malmo FK vs. Hogaborg

In the last 0 games IFK Malmo FK played 0 games Over 2.5.
IFK Malmo FK have an Goal difference from 11:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Hogaborg played 0 games Over 2.5.
Hogaborg have an Goal difference from 0:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that IFK Malmo FK and Hogaborg scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game IFK Malmo FK vs. Hogaborg

IFK Malmo FK 5-2-3
In last 10 games IFK Malmo FK won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Hogaborg 1-2-7
In last 10 games Hogaborg won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.

IFK Malmo FK - Hogaborg (60-20-20)
In this game the chance that IFK Malmo FK wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Hogaborg to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from IFK Malmo FK and Hogaborg

Last 6 Events At Home

IFK Malmo FK (3-0-0 and 11:3 goals)
IFK Malmo FK have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Hogaborg (2-1-0 and 0:3 goals)
Hogaborg have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

IFK Malmo FK (0-1-2 and 4:7 goals)
IFK Malmo FK have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Hogaborg (0-1-2 and 3:10 goals)
Hogaborg have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

IFK Malmo FK (3-1-2 and 15:10 goals)
IFK Malmo FK have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

Hogaborg (2-2-2 and 3:13 goals)
Hogaborg has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 13 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Second Division Ostra Gotaland from IFK Malmo FK and Hogaborg

Second Division Ostra Gotaland Form As A Host

IFK Malmo FK (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
IFK Malmo FK have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Second Division Ostra Gotaland 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Hogaborg (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hogaborg have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Second Division Ostra Gotaland 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Second Division Ostra Gotaland Form As A Guest

IFK Malmo FK (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
IFK Malmo FK have won from the last 0 games away in the Second Division Ostra Gotaland 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Hogaborg (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hogaborg have won from the last 0 games away in the Second Division Ostra Gotaland 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Second Division Ostra Gotaland Form Total As Guest Or Host

IFK Malmo FK (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
IFK Malmo FK have won from the last 0 games overall in the Second Division Ostra Gotaland 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Hogaborg (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hogaborg have won from the last 0 games overall in the Second Division Ostra Gotaland 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Second Division Ostra Gotaland)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

IFK Malmo FK
IFK Malmo FK won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Hogaborg
Hogaborg won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

IFK Malmo FK
IFK Malmo FK won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Hogaborg
Hogaborg won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Second Division Ostra Gotaland)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team IFK Malmo FK played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Hogaborg played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team IFK Malmo FK played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Hogaborg played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Second Division Ostra Gotaland IFK Malmo FK played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Second Division Ostra Gotaland Hogaborg played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Second Division Ostra Gotaland)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win