de
Home » H2H

Karabukspor vs. Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Karabukspor and the last 10 Results from Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor

Karabukspor
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
0-1
18-01-11
H
Altinordu
0-3
18-01-08
H
Keciorengucu
1-1
17-12-24
H
Trabzonspor
1-1
17-12-18
G
Fenerbahçe
2-0
17-12-14
G
Istanbulspor
1-0
17-12-11
G
Konyaspor
2-0
17-12-02
H
Goztepe
0-1
17-11-29
H
Istanbulspor
2-1
17-11-26
G
Bursaspor
2-1
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Karabukspor
0-1
17-12-28
G
Boluspor
2-1
17-12-25
G
Ankaraspor
3-2
17-12-17
H
Kayserispor
0-2
17-12-13
H
Ankara Demirspor
1-1
17-12-09
G
Galatasaray
4-2
17-12-02
H
Yeni Malatyaspor
0-0
17-11-28
G
Ankara Demirspor
0-3
17-11-25
G
Goztepe
2-0
17-11-17
G
Besiktas
0-0

History between Karabukspor and Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Karabukspor
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
0-1
Club Friendlies
17-09-16
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
Karabukspor
2-1
Süper Lig
17-07-28
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
Karabukspor
2-2
Club Friendlies
17-06-02
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
Karabukspor
2-3
Süper Lig
17-01-14
Karabukspor
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
1-0
Süper Lig
15-03-14
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
Karabukspor
5-1
Süper Lig
14-04-12
Karabukspor
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
0-2
Süper Lig
13-11-25
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
Karabukspor
0-1
Süper Lig
13-02-24
Karabukspor
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
0-2
Süper Lig
12-09-29
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
Karabukspor
1-3
Süper Lig

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Karabukspor vs. Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor

In the last 3 games Karabukspor played 1 games Over 2.5.
Karabukspor have an Goal difference from 2:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor played 0 games Over 2.5.
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 16.67% chance that Karabukspor and Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Karabukspor vs. Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor

Karabukspor 1-2-7
In last 10 games Karabukspor won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw

Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor 2-3-5
In last 10 games Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.

Karabukspor - Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Karabukspor wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Karabukspor and Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor

Last 6 Events At Home

Karabukspor (0-2-2 and 2:6 goals)
Karabukspor have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 2 points.

Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor (1-1-0 and 1:3 goals)
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Karabukspor (0-0-2 and 0:3 goals)
Karabukspor have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor (1-0-3 and 6:9 goals)
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Karabukspor (0-2-4 and 2:9 goals)
Karabukspor have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 9 goals and get 2 points.

Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor (2-1-3 and 7:12 goals)
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Süper Lig from Karabukspor and Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor

Süper Lig Form As A Host

Karabukspor (0-1-2 and 1:5 goals)
Karabukspor have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Süper Lig 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Süper Lig 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Süper Lig Form As A Guest

Karabukspor (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Karabukspor have won from the last 0 games away in the Süper Lig 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor have won from the last 1 games away in the Süper Lig 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Süper Lig Form Total As Guest Or Host

Karabukspor (0-1-2 and 1:5 goals)
Karabukspor have won from the last 3 games overall in the Süper Lig 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor have won from the last 1 games overall in the Süper Lig 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Süper Lig)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Karabukspor
Karabukspor won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Karabukspor
Karabukspor won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Süper Lig)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Karabukspor played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Karabukspor played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 3 games overall in the Süper Lig Karabukspor played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Süper Lig Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Süper Lig)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win