de
Home » H2H

America Chimaltenango vs. Solola Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from America Chimaltenango and the last 10 Results from Solola

America Chimaltenango
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
H
Deportivo Chiantla
1-0
17-11-05
G
Santa Lucia Cotzumalguapa
1-0
17-10-28
H
Barillas FC
1-0
17-10-26
G
Deportivo Heredia
1-1
17-10-08
G
Deportivo Reu
2-0
17-09-30
H
Nueva Concepcion
2-1
17-09-25
G
CD Huehueteco
1-0
Solola
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
America Chimaltenango
1-0
17-11-19
H
Sacachispas Chiquimula
3-1
17-11-16
G
Sacachispas Chiquimula
4-1
17-11-12
H
CD Huehueteco
2-0
17-11-05
G
Deportivo Chiantla
1-0
17-10-29
H
Santa Lucia Cotzumalguapa
0-1
17-10-25
G
Barillas FC
4-2
17-10-22
H
Deportivo Heredia
3-0
17-10-14
G
America Chimaltenango
0-2

History between America Chimaltenango and Solola in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
America Chimaltenango
Solola
1-0
Primera Division - Clausura - Group A
17-10-14
America Chimaltenango
Solola
0-2
Primera Division - Apertura - Group A
17-08-20
Solola
America Chimaltenango
1-0
Primera Division - Apertura - Group A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game America Chimaltenango vs. Solola

In the last 1 games America Chimaltenango played 0 games Over 2.5.
America Chimaltenango have an Goal difference from 4:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Solola played 0 games Over 2.5.
Solola have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that America Chimaltenango and Solola scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game America Chimaltenango vs. Solola

America Chimaltenango 5-1-4
In last 10 games America Chimaltenango won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Solola 5-0-5
In last 10 games Solola won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw.

America Chimaltenango - Solola (50-5-45)
In this game the chance that America Chimaltenango wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Solola to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from America Chimaltenango and Solola

Last 6 Events At Home

America Chimaltenango (4-0-0 and 4:0 goals)
America Chimaltenango have won from the last 2 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 12 points.

Solola (3-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
Solola have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

America Chimaltenango (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
America Chimaltenango have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Solola (0-0-3 and 1:6 goals)
Solola have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

America Chimaltenango (4-1-1 and 5:2 goals)
America Chimaltenango have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 13 points.

Solola (3-0-3 and 6:8 goals)
Solola has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Primera Division - Apertura - Group A from America Chimaltenango and Solola

Primera Division - Apertura - Group A Form As A Host

America Chimaltenango (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
America Chimaltenango have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Solola (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Solola have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera Division - Apertura - Group A Form As A Guest

America Chimaltenango (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
America Chimaltenango have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Solola (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Solola have won from the last 1 games away in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Primera Division - Apertura - Group A Form Total As Guest Or Host

America Chimaltenango (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
America Chimaltenango have won from the last 1 games overall in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Solola (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Solola have won from the last 1 games overall in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera Division - Apertura - Group A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

America Chimaltenango
America Chimaltenango won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Solola
Solola won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

America Chimaltenango
America Chimaltenango won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Solola
Solola won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera Division - Apertura - Group A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team America Chimaltenango played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Solola played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team America Chimaltenango played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Solola played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A America Chimaltenango played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A Solola played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera Division - Apertura - Group A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win