de
Home » H2H

Deportivo Heredia vs. Iztapa Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 03:00:00

Last 10 Results from Deportivo Heredia and the last 10 Results from Iztapa

Deportivo Heredia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
America Chimaltenango
2-0
18-01-21
G
Deportivo Chiantla
1-1
17-11-12
H
Santa Lucia Cotzumalguapa
0-2
17-11-05
G
Barillas FC
0-1
17-10-26
H
America Chimaltenango
1-1
17-10-15
H
Deportivo Reu
1-1
17-10-08
G
Nueva Concepcion
4-2
Iztapa
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Santa Lucia Cotzumalguapa
1-1
18-01-21
H
America Chimaltenango
1-0
18-01-13
G
Deportivo Heredia
1-0
17-12-10
H
Deportivo Chiantla
4-0
17-12-03
G
Deportivo Chiantla
0-1
17-11-26
H
Sacachispas Chiquimula
2-0
17-11-23
G
Sacachispas Chiquimula
1-1
17-11-12
H
Barillas FC
3-0

History between Deportivo Heredia and Iztapa in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Deportivo Heredia
Iztapa
1-0
Primera Division - Clausura - Group A
17-10-29
Deportivo Heredia
Iztapa
1-0
Primera Division - Apertura - Group A
17-09-03
Iztapa
Deportivo Heredia
1-0
Primera Division - Apertura - Group A
17-03-12
Deportivo Heredia
Iztapa
1-0
Primera Division - Clausura - Group A
17-01-15
Iztapa
Deportivo Heredia
1-2
Primera Division - Clausura - Group A
16-10-02
Iztapa
Deportivo Heredia
1-0
Primera Division - Apertura - Group A
16-08-07
Deportivo Heredia
Iztapa
2-0
Primera Division - Apertura - Group A
16-03-09
Iztapa
Deportivo Heredia
4-3
Primera Division - Clausura - Group A
16-01-24
Deportivo Heredia
Iztapa
2-2
Primera Division - Clausura - Group A
15-11-22
Iztapa
Deportivo Heredia
3-2
Primera Division - Apertura - Group A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Deportivo Heredia vs. Iztapa

In the last 3 games Deportivo Heredia played 0 games Over 2.5.
Deportivo Heredia have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 3 games Iztapa played 0 games Over 2.5.
Iztapa have an Goal difference from 7:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Deportivo Heredia and Iztapa scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Deportivo Heredia vs. Iztapa

Deportivo Heredia 4-3-3
In last 10 games Deportivo Heredia won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Iztapa 6-3-1
In last 10 games Iztapa won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.

Deportivo Heredia - Iztapa (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that Deportivo Heredia wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Iztapa to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Deportivo Heredia and Iztapa

Last 6 Events At Home

Deportivo Heredia (3-0-1 and 4:2 goals)
Deportivo Heredia have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Iztapa (3-0-0 and 7:0 goals)
Iztapa have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Deportivo Heredia (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Deportivo Heredia have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Iztapa (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
Iztapa have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Heredia (4-1-1 and 6:3 goals)
Deportivo Heredia have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

Iztapa (4-1-1 and 9:2 goals)
Iztapa has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Primera Division - Apertura - Group A from Deportivo Heredia and Iztapa

Primera Division - Apertura - Group A Form As A Host

Deportivo Heredia (2-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Deportivo Heredia have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Iztapa (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Iztapa have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Primera Division - Apertura - Group A Form As A Guest

Deportivo Heredia (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Deportivo Heredia have won from the last 1 games away in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Iztapa (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Iztapa have won from the last 2 games away in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Primera Division - Apertura - Group A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Heredia (2-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Deportivo Heredia have won from the last 3 games overall in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Iztapa (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
Iztapa have won from the last 3 games overall in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera Division - Apertura - Group A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Deportivo Heredia
Deportivo Heredia won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Iztapa
Iztapa won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Deportivo Heredia
Deportivo Heredia won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Iztapa
Iztapa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera Division - Apertura - Group A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Deportivo Heredia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Iztapa played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team Deportivo Heredia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Iztapa played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 3 games overall in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A Deportivo Heredia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games overall in the Primera Division - Apertura - Group A Iztapa played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera Division - Apertura - Group A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win