de
Home » H2H

CA San Lorenzo vs. Argentinos Juniors Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from CA San Lorenzo and the last 10 Results from Argentinos Juniors

CA San Lorenzo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-17
G
Club Atlético Huracán
2-0
18-01-13
H
Argentinos Juniors
2-1
18-01-12
H
Defensa y Justicia
3-1
17-12-03
G
Tigre
1-2
17-11-30
H
Atlético Tucumán
2-0
17-11-25
H
Argentinos Juniors
1-0
17-11-18
G
San Martín de San Juan
1-3
17-11-04
H
Banfield
0-1
17-10-29
G
Temperley
0-2
17-10-14
H
Defensa y Justicia
3-1
Argentinos Juniors
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
CA San Lorenzo
2-1
17-12-09
G
Banfield
2-3
17-12-02
H
Temperley
2-2
17-11-25
G
CA San Lorenzo
1-0
17-11-17
H
Colon
0-1
17-11-05
G
Club Estudiantes
1-0
17-10-28
H
Arsenal de Sarandi
3-2
17-10-14
G
CA Rosario Central
1-3
17-10-08
H
Chacarita Juniors
1-0
17-10-01
H
Racing Club
2-0

History between CA San Lorenzo and Argentinos Juniors in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
CA San Lorenzo
Argentinos Juniors
2-1
Club Friendlies
17-11-25
CA San Lorenzo
Argentinos Juniors
1-0
Apertura/Clausura
15-08-23
Argentinos Juniors
CA San Lorenzo
2-3
Primera Division
14-02-19
Argentinos Juniors
CA San Lorenzo
0-2
Torneo Final
13-08-18
CA San Lorenzo
Argentinos Juniors
0-3
Torneo Inicial
13-06-11
CA San Lorenzo
Argentinos Juniors
1-1
Torneo Final
12-11-25
Argentinos Juniors
CA San Lorenzo
1-2
Torneo Inicial
12-02-26
Argentinos Juniors
CA San Lorenzo
0-1
Clausura
11-08-20
CA San Lorenzo
Argentinos Juniors
3-1
Apertura
11-05-14
CA San Lorenzo
Argentinos Juniors
1-2
Primera Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CA San Lorenzo vs. Argentinos Juniors

In the last 3 games CA San Lorenzo played 2 games Over 2.5.
CA San Lorenzo have an Goal difference from 8:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Argentinos Juniors played 1 games Over 2.5.
Argentinos Juniors have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 83.33% chance that CA San Lorenzo and Argentinos Juniors scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CA San Lorenzo vs. Argentinos Juniors

CA San Lorenzo 8-0-2
In last 10 games CA San Lorenzo won 8 games, lost 2 games and played 0 games draw

Argentinos Juniors 5-1-4
In last 10 games Argentinos Juniors won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

CA San Lorenzo - Argentinos Juniors (60-5-35)
In this game the chance that CA San Lorenzo wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Argentinos Juniors to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from CA San Lorenzo and Argentinos Juniors

Last 6 Events At Home

CA San Lorenzo (4-0-0 and 8:2 goals)
CA San Lorenzo have won from the last 2 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 2 goals and get 12 points.

Argentinos Juniors (1-1-0 and 2:3 goals)
Argentinos Juniors have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CA San Lorenzo (1-0-1 and 2:3 goals)
CA San Lorenzo have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Argentinos Juniors (1-0-3 and 4:6 goals)
Argentinos Juniors have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CA San Lorenzo (5-0-1 and 10:5 goals)
CA San Lorenzo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 15 points.

Argentinos Juniors (2-1-3 and 6:9 goals)
Argentinos Juniors has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Apertura/Clausura from CA San Lorenzo and Argentinos Juniors

Apertura/Clausura Form As A Host

CA San Lorenzo (2-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
CA San Lorenzo have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura/Clausura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Argentinos Juniors (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Argentinos Juniors have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Apertura/Clausura Form As A Guest

CA San Lorenzo (0-0-1 and 0:2 goals)
CA San Lorenzo have won from the last 1 games away in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Argentinos Juniors (0-0-1 and 1:2 goals)
Argentinos Juniors have won from the last 1 games away in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Apertura/Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

CA San Lorenzo (2-0-1 and 5:4 goals)
CA San Lorenzo have won from the last 3 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Argentinos Juniors (0-0-1 and 1:2 goals)
Argentinos Juniors have won from the last 1 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura/Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CA San Lorenzo
CA San Lorenzo won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Argentinos Juniors
Argentinos Juniors won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CA San Lorenzo
CA San Lorenzo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Argentinos Juniors
Argentinos Juniors won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura/Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team CA San Lorenzo played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Argentinos Juniors played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team CA San Lorenzo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Argentinos Juniors played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 3 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura CA San Lorenzo played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura Argentinos Juniors played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura/Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win