de
Home » H2H

Deportivo Platense vs. Honduras Progreso Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 00:00:00

Last 10 Results from Deportivo Platense and the last 10 Results from Honduras Progreso

Deportivo Platense
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Juticalpa
0-0
18-01-25
G
CD Vida
1-0
18-01-21
H
CD Marathon
2-4
17-11-20
H
Honduras Progreso
1-0
17-11-12
G
CD Motagua
5-1
17-11-09
H
CD Real Sociedad
4-2
17-11-05
G
CD Olimpia
3-0
17-11-02
H
Real España
3-1
17-10-29
H
Lobos UPNFM
2-0
17-10-26
G
CD Vida
3-0
Honduras Progreso
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
CD Real Sociedad
0-1
18-01-25
H
Real España
1-1
18-01-21
H
Juticalpa
4-3
17-11-20
G
Deportivo Platense
1-0
17-11-12
H
Real España
0-2
17-11-10
H
Juticalpa
1-2
17-11-04
G
CD Marathon
1-0
17-10-30
H
CD Vida
2-1
17-10-27
G
CD Motagua
1-0
17-10-22
G
Lobos UPNFM
3-2

History between Deportivo Platense and Honduras Progreso in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-20
Deportivo Platense
Honduras Progreso
1-0
Apertura
17-09-28
Honduras Progreso
Deportivo Platense
5-1
Apertura
17-03-19
Deportivo Platense
Honduras Progreso
0-1
Clausura
17-02-02
Honduras Progreso
Deportivo Platense
0-1
Clausura
16-10-16
Honduras Progreso
Deportivo Platense
3-5
Apertura
16-08-14
Deportivo Platense
Honduras Progreso
4-1
Apertura
16-04-10
Honduras Progreso
Deportivo Platense
1-1
Clausura
16-02-07
Deportivo Platense
Honduras Progreso
2-1
Clausura
15-11-01
Deportivo Platense
Honduras Progreso
1-1
Liga Nacional
15-09-05
Honduras Progreso
Deportivo Platense
4-3
Liga Nacional

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Deportivo Platense vs. Honduras Progreso

In the last 3 games Deportivo Platense played 1 games Over 2.5.
Deportivo Platense have an Goal difference from 7:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 3 games Honduras Progreso played 1 games Over 2.5.
Honduras Progreso have an Goal difference from 6:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 33.33% chance that Deportivo Platense and Honduras Progreso scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Deportivo Platense vs. Honduras Progreso

Deportivo Platense 4-1-5
In last 10 games Deportivo Platense won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Honduras Progreso 3-1-6
In last 10 games Honduras Progreso won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.

Deportivo Platense - Honduras Progreso (50-10-40)
In this game the chance that Deportivo Platense wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Honduras Progreso to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Deportivo Platense and Honduras Progreso

Last 6 Events At Home

Deportivo Platense (2-1-1 and 7:6 goals)
Deportivo Platense have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Honduras Progreso (3-1-0 and 6:8 goals)
Honduras Progreso have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Deportivo Platense (0-0-2 and 1:6 goals)
Deportivo Platense have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Honduras Progreso (1-0-1 and 1:1 goals)
Honduras Progreso have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Platense (2-1-3 and 8:12 goals)
Deportivo Platense have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 12 goals and get 7 points.

Honduras Progreso (4-1-1 and 7:9 goals)
Honduras Progreso has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Apertura from Deportivo Platense and Honduras Progreso

Apertura Form As A Host

Deportivo Platense (0-1-1 and 2:4 goals)
Deportivo Platense have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Honduras Progreso (1-1-0 and 5:4 goals)
Honduras Progreso have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

Deportivo Platense (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Deportivo Platense have won from the last 1 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Honduras Progreso (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Honduras Progreso have won from the last 1 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Platense (0-1-2 and 2:5 goals)
Deportivo Platense have won from the last 3 games overall in the Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Honduras Progreso (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Honduras Progreso have won from the last 3 games overall in the Apertura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Deportivo Platense
Deportivo Platense won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Honduras Progreso
Honduras Progreso won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Deportivo Platense
Deportivo Platense won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Honduras Progreso
Honduras Progreso won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Deportivo Platense played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Honduras Progreso played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team Deportivo Platense played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Honduras Progreso played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 3 games overall in the Apertura Deportivo Platense played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games overall in the Apertura Honduras Progreso played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win