de
Home » H2H

CD Olimpia vs. Real España Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 01:00:00

Last 10 Results from CD Olimpia and the last 10 Results from Real España

CD Olimpia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
CD Marathon
1-1
18-01-26
G
Juticalpa
3-5
18-01-21
H
CD Real Sociedad
1-0
17-12-23
G
CD Motagua
3-1
17-12-20
H
CD Motagua
2-0
17-12-09
H
Lobos UPNFM
2-0
17-12-06
G
Lobos UPNFM
2-2
17-11-24
H
Juticalpa
4-1
17-11-19
H
CD Marathon
0-1
17-11-12
G
CD Real Sociedad
2-1
Real España
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
CD Motagua
0-0
18-01-25
G
Honduras Progreso
1-1
18-01-21
H
CD Vida
1-0
17-12-30
G
CD Motagua
2-1
17-12-28
H
CD Motagua
2-0
17-12-23
G
CD Marathon
3-1
17-12-21
H
CD Marathon
3-0
17-12-07
H
Juticalpa
2-0
17-12-01
G
Juticalpa
2-3
17-11-24
H
CD Vida
3-0

History between CD Olimpia and Real España in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-23
CD Olimpia
Real España
3-0
Apertura
17-09-04
Real España
CD Olimpia
2-0
Apertura
17-04-13
CD Olimpia
Real España
3-1
Clausura
17-02-12
Real España
CD Olimpia
1-3
Clausura
16-10-13
Real España
CD Olimpia
3-2
Apertura
16-08-11
CD Olimpia
Real España
1-0
Apertura
16-03-13
Real España
CD Olimpia
2-3
Clausura
16-01-10
CD Olimpia
Real España
3-1
Clausura
15-10-18
Real España
CD Olimpia
1-2
Liga Nacional
15-08-17
CD Olimpia
Real España
1-2
Liga Nacional

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CD Olimpia vs. Real España

In the last 3 games CD Olimpia played 1 games Over 2.5.
CD Olimpia have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 3 games Real España played 0 games Over 2.5.
Real España have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 16.67% chance that CD Olimpia and Real España scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CD Olimpia vs. Real España

CD Olimpia 5-2-3
In last 10 games CD Olimpia won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Real España 6-2-2
In last 10 games Real España won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

CD Olimpia - Real España (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that CD Olimpia wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Real España to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from CD Olimpia and Real España

Last 6 Events At Home

CD Olimpia (3-1-0 and 6:1 goals)
CD Olimpia have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 10 points.

Real España (2-1-0 and 3:0 goals)
Real España have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CD Olimpia (1-0-1 and 6:6 goals)
CD Olimpia have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Real España (0-1-2 and 3:6 goals)
Real España have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CD Olimpia (4-1-1 and 12:7 goals)
CD Olimpia have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 7 goals and get 13 points.

Real España (2-2-2 and 6:6 goals)
Real España has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Apertura from CD Olimpia and Real España

Apertura Form As A Host

CD Olimpia (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
CD Olimpia have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Real España (1-1-0 and 1:0 goals)
Real España have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

CD Olimpia (1-0-0 and 5:3 goals)
CD Olimpia have won from the last 1 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Real España (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Real España have won from the last 1 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

CD Olimpia (2-1-0 and 7:4 goals)
CD Olimpia have won from the last 3 games overall in the Apertura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Real España (1-2-0 and 2:1 goals)
Real España have won from the last 3 games overall in the Apertura 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CD Olimpia
CD Olimpia won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Real España
Real España won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CD Olimpia
CD Olimpia won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Real España
Real España won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team CD Olimpia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Real España played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team CD Olimpia played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Real España played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 3 games overall in the Apertura CD Olimpia played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games overall in the Apertura Real España played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win