de
Home » H2H

Oddevold vs. Husqvarna FF Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Oddevold and the last 10 Results from Husqvarna FF

Oddevold
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
G
Oskarshamns AIK
1-1
17-10-28
H
Landskrona
3-2
17-10-21
G
Husqvarna FF
2-1
17-10-15
H
Skovde AIK
1-0
17-10-07
G
Karlskrona AIF
3-1
17-09-30
G
Utsiktens BK
1-4
17-09-25
H
Qviding FIF
3-1
17-09-17
G
Angelholm
3-0
17-09-09
H
Mjallby AIF
2-0
17-09-02
G
Ljungskile SK
0-2
Husqvarna FF
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
H
Skovde AIK
1-3
17-10-28
G
Karlskrona AIF
1-0
17-10-21
H
Oddevold
2-1
17-10-15
H
Qviding FIF
4-1
17-10-07
G
Utsiktens BK
3-3
17-10-01
G
Angelholm
2-1
17-09-23
H
Mjallby AIF
2-2
17-09-17
G
Ljungskile SK
0-2
17-09-09
H
FC Rosengard
4-0
17-09-02
G
Kristianstad
4-1

History between Oddevold and Husqvarna FF in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-21
Husqvarna FF
Oddevold
2-1
First Division South
17-07-09
Oddevold
Husqvarna FF
3-3
First Division South
16-08-20
Oddevold
Husqvarna FF
1-1
First Division South
16-07-03
Husqvarna FF
Oddevold
1-2
First Division South
15-09-09
Husqvarna FF
Oddevold
4-1
First Division South
15-05-31
Oddevold
Husqvarna FF
0-0
First Division South
13-10-12
Husqvarna FF
Oddevold
3-1
First Division South
13-04-27
Oddevold
Husqvarna FF
1-0
First Division South
11-10-01
Oddevold
Husqvarna FF
4-0
First Division South
11-05-07
Husqvarna FF
Oddevold
1-3
First Division South

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Oddevold vs. Husqvarna FF

In the last 0 games Oddevold played 0 games Over 2.5.
Oddevold have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Husqvarna FF played 0 games Over 2.5.
Husqvarna FF have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Oddevold and Husqvarna FF scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Oddevold vs. Husqvarna FF

Oddevold 6-1-3
In last 10 games Oddevold won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

Husqvarna FF 4-2-4
In last 10 games Husqvarna FF won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Oddevold - Husqvarna FF (50-15-35)
In this game the chance that Oddevold wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Husqvarna FF to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Oddevold and Husqvarna FF

Last 6 Events At Home

Oddevold (2-0-0 and 4:2 goals)
Oddevold have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Husqvarna FF (3-0-0 and 7:5 goals)
Husqvarna FF have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Oddevold (1-1-2 and 7:7 goals)
Oddevold have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

Husqvarna FF (0-1-2 and 4:6 goals)
Husqvarna FF have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Oddevold (3-1-2 and 11:9 goals)
Oddevold have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

Husqvarna FF (3-1-2 and 11:11 goals)
Husqvarna FF has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 11 goals and get 10 points.

Form in First Division South from Oddevold and Husqvarna FF

First Division South Form As A Host

Oddevold (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Oddevold have won from the last 0 games at Home in the First Division South 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Husqvarna FF (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Husqvarna FF have won from the last 0 games at Home in the First Division South 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

First Division South Form As A Guest

Oddevold (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Oddevold have won from the last 0 games away in the First Division South 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Husqvarna FF (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Husqvarna FF have won from the last 0 games away in the First Division South 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

First Division South Form Total As Guest Or Host

Oddevold (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Oddevold have won from the last 0 games overall in the First Division South 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Husqvarna FF (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Husqvarna FF have won from the last 0 games overall in the First Division South 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division South)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Oddevold
Oddevold won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Husqvarna FF
Husqvarna FF won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Oddevold
Oddevold won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Husqvarna FF
Husqvarna FF won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division South)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Oddevold played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Husqvarna FF played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Oddevold played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Husqvarna FF played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the First Division South Oddevold played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the First Division South Husqvarna FF played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division South)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win