de
Home » H2H

Mladost Podgorica vs. Zeta Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Mladost Podgorica and the last 10 Results from Zeta

Mladost Podgorica
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
Rudar Pljevlja
2-0
17-12-06
G
Grbalj Radanovici
0-2
17-12-02
H
Petrovac
5-0
17-11-28
H
Zeta
0-1
17-11-18
G
FK Iskra
0-1
17-11-04
H
Šutjeska
0-2
17-10-28
G
Kom
2-1
17-10-22
H
Budućnost Podgorica
3-3
17-10-18
G
Decic
1-1
17-10-14
H
Rudar Pljevlja
1-1
Zeta
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Decic
1-2
17-12-06
G
Rudar Pljevlja
0-0
17-12-01
H
Grbalj Radanovici
1-1
17-11-28
G
Mladost Podgorica
0-1
17-11-18
H
Petrovac
0-0
17-11-04
H
FK Iskra
1-2
17-10-28
G
Šutjeska
1-0
17-10-21
H
Kom
4-2
17-10-18
G
Budućnost Podgorica
2-1
17-10-14
H
Decic
1-1

History between Mladost Podgorica and Zeta in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-28
Mladost Podgorica
Zeta
0-1
First Division
17-09-16
Zeta
Mladost Podgorica
3-0
First Division
17-05-10
Mladost Podgorica
Zeta
0-1
First Division
16-10-29
Mladost Podgorica
Zeta
1-0
First Division
16-08-07
Zeta
Mladost Podgorica
0-0
First Division
16-04-02
Mladost Podgorica
Zeta
2-0
First Division
15-11-07
Mladost Podgorica
Zeta
2-0
First Division
15-08-22
Zeta
Mladost Podgorica
1-0
First Division
15-03-21
Zeta
Mladost Podgorica
2-2
First Division
15-02-28
Zeta
Mladost Podgorica
1-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Mladost Podgorica vs. Zeta

In the last 19 games Mladost Podgorica played 6 games Over 2.5.
Mladost Podgorica have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Zeta played 8 games Over 2.5.
Zeta have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 36.84% chance that Mladost Podgorica and Zeta scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Mladost Podgorica vs. Zeta

Mladost Podgorica 3-3-4
In last 10 games Mladost Podgorica won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Zeta 3-4-3
In last 10 games Zeta won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

Mladost Podgorica - Zeta (30-35-35)
In this game the chance that Mladost Podgorica wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Zeta to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Mladost Podgorica and Zeta

Last 6 Events At Home

Mladost Podgorica (1-0-2 and 5:3 goals)
Mladost Podgorica have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Zeta (1-2-0 and 2:3 goals)
Zeta have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Mladost Podgorica (2-0-1 and 3:2 goals)
Mladost Podgorica have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Zeta (2-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Zeta have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Mladost Podgorica (3-0-3 and 8:5 goals)
Mladost Podgorica have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Zeta (3-3-0 and 5:4 goals)
Zeta has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Form in First Division from Mladost Podgorica and Zeta

First Division Form As A Host

Mladost Podgorica (3-4-2 and 15:10 goals)
Mladost Podgorica have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 10 goals and get 13 points.

Zeta (3-4-2 and 12:8 goals)
Zeta have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 8 goals and get 13 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Mladost Podgorica (3-2-5 and 7:11 goals)
Mladost Podgorica have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 3, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 11 points.

Zeta (4-3-3 and 12:9 goals)
Zeta have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 4, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Mladost Podgorica (6-6-7 and 22:21 goals)
Mladost Podgorica have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 6, draws in 6 games and lost 7. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 21 goals and get 24 points.

Zeta (7-7-5 and 24:17 goals)
Zeta have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 7, draws in 7 games and lost 5. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 17 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Mladost Podgorica
Mladost Podgorica won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Zeta
Zeta won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Mladost Podgorica
Mladost Podgorica won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Zeta
Zeta won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Mladost Podgorica played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Zeta played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Mladost Podgorica played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Zeta played 10 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Mladost Podgorica played 6 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Zeta played 19 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win