de
Home » H2H

Grbalj Radanovici vs. FK Iskra Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Grbalj Radanovici and the last 10 Results from FK Iskra

Grbalj Radanovici
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Petrovac
0-0
17-12-06
H
Mladost Podgorica
0-2
17-12-01
G
Zeta
1-1
17-11-25
H
FK Iskra
0-1
17-11-18
G
Šutjeska
1-0
17-11-04
H
Kom
3-2
17-10-28
G
Budućnost Podgorica
4-1
17-10-21
H
Decic
1-1
17-10-18
G
Rudar Pljevlja
0-1
17-10-14
G
Petrovac
2-3
FK Iskra
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Budućnost Podgorica
0-1
17-12-06
G
Decic
3-1
17-12-02
H
Rudar Pljevlja
0-2
17-11-25
G
Grbalj Radanovici
0-1
17-11-18
H
Mladost Podgorica
0-1
17-11-04
G
Zeta
1-2
17-10-28
H
Petrovac
0-0
17-10-21
H
Šutjeska
0-1
17-10-18
G
Kom
1-0
17-10-13
H
Budućnost Podgorica
0-0

History between Grbalj Radanovici and FK Iskra in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-25
Grbalj Radanovici
FK Iskra
0-1
First Division
17-09-16
FK Iskra
Grbalj Radanovici
0-0
First Division
17-05-13
Grbalj Radanovici
FK Iskra
2-3
First Division
16-11-05
FK Iskra
Grbalj Radanovici
0-1
First Division
16-08-13
Grbalj Radanovici
FK Iskra
1-1
First Division
16-05-11
FK Iskra
Grbalj Radanovici
1-3
First Division
15-10-31
FK Iskra
Grbalj Radanovici
0-2
First Division
15-08-15
Grbalj Radanovici
FK Iskra
1-2
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Grbalj Radanovici vs. FK Iskra

In the last 19 games Grbalj Radanovici played 7 games Over 2.5.
Grbalj Radanovici have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games FK Iskra played 5 games Over 2.5.
FK Iskra have an Goal difference from 0:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 31.58% chance that Grbalj Radanovici and FK Iskra scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Grbalj Radanovici vs. FK Iskra

Grbalj Radanovici 3-3-4
In last 10 games Grbalj Radanovici won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

FK Iskra 3-2-5
In last 10 games FK Iskra won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Grbalj Radanovici - FK Iskra (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Grbalj Radanovici wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for FK Iskra to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Grbalj Radanovici and FK Iskra

Last 6 Events At Home

Grbalj Radanovici (1-1-2 and 3:5 goals)
Grbalj Radanovici have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

FK Iskra (2-0-0 and 0:3 goals)
FK Iskra have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Grbalj Radanovici (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Grbalj Radanovici have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

FK Iskra (3-0-1 and 5:4 goals)
FK Iskra have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Grbalj Radanovici (1-2-3 and 4:7 goals)
Grbalj Radanovici have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

FK Iskra (5-0-1 and 5:7 goals)
FK Iskra has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 15 points.

Form in First Division from Grbalj Radanovici and FK Iskra

First Division Form As A Host

Grbalj Radanovici (3-3-4 and 9:12 goals)
Grbalj Radanovici have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 12 goals and get 12 points.

FK Iskra (1-5-3 and 6:7 goals)
FK Iskra have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 1, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Grbalj Radanovici (2-4-3 and 10:13 goals)
Grbalj Radanovici have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 13 goals and get 10 points.

FK Iskra (5-0-5 and 8:12 goals)
FK Iskra have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 5, draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 12 goals and get 15 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Grbalj Radanovici (5-7-7 and 19:25 goals)
Grbalj Radanovici have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 5, draws in 7 games and lost 7. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 25 goals and get 22 points.

FK Iskra (6-5-8 and 14:19 goals)
FK Iskra have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 6, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 19 goals and get 23 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Grbalj Radanovici
Grbalj Radanovici won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FK Iskra
FK Iskra won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Grbalj Radanovici
Grbalj Radanovici won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FK Iskra
FK Iskra won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Grbalj Radanovici played 3 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team FK Iskra played 1 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Grbalj Radanovici played 4 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team FK Iskra played 10 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Grbalj Radanovici played 7 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division FK Iskra played 19 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win