de
Home » H2H

Rudar Pljevlja vs. Šutjeska Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Rudar Pljevlja and the last 10 Results from Šutjeska

Rudar Pljevlja
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
H
Mladost Podgorica
2-0
17-12-06
H
Zeta
0-0
17-12-02
G
FK Iskra
0-2
17-11-25
H
Šutjeska
0-3
17-11-18
G
Kom
1-0
17-11-04
H
Budućnost Podgorica
2-0
17-10-28
G
Decic
0-0
17-10-21
G
Petrovac
0-0
17-10-18
H
Grbalj Radanovici
0-1
17-10-14
G
Mladost Podgorica
1-1
Šutjeska
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Kom
0-1
17-12-06
G
Budućnost Podgorica
3-1
17-12-02
H
Decic
3-0
17-11-25
G
Rudar Pljevlja
0-3
17-11-18
H
Grbalj Radanovici
1-0
17-11-04
G
Mladost Podgorica
0-2
17-10-28
H
Zeta
1-0
17-10-21
G
FK Iskra
0-1
17-10-18
H
Petrovac
3-0
17-10-14
H
Kom
4-0

History between Rudar Pljevlja and Šutjeska in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-25
Rudar Pljevlja
Šutjeska
0-3
First Division
17-09-16
Šutjeska
Rudar Pljevlja
3-0
First Division
17-05-27
Šutjeska
Rudar Pljevlja
2-0
First Division
16-12-03
Rudar Pljevlja
Šutjeska
1-0
First Division
16-09-11
Šutjeska
Rudar Pljevlja
1-0
First Division
16-04-30
Rudar Pljevlja
Šutjeska
0-1
First Division
15-12-05
Šutjeska
Rudar Pljevlja
0-2
First Division
15-09-12
Rudar Pljevlja
Šutjeska
4-1
First Division
15-05-09
Rudar Pljevlja
Šutjeska
0-1
First Division
14-10-26
Rudar Pljevlja
Šutjeska
0-0
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Rudar Pljevlja vs. Šutjeska

In the last 19 games Rudar Pljevlja played 4 games Over 2.5.
Rudar Pljevlja have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Šutjeska played 8 games Over 2.5.
Šutjeska have an Goal difference from 4:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 31.58% chance that Rudar Pljevlja and Šutjeska scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Rudar Pljevlja vs. Šutjeska

Rudar Pljevlja 3-4-3
In last 10 games Rudar Pljevlja won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw

Šutjeska 9-0-1
In last 10 games Šutjeska won 9 games, lost 1 games and played 0 games draw.

Rudar Pljevlja - Šutjeska (20-20-60)
In this game the chance that Rudar Pljevlja wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Šutjeska to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Rudar Pljevlja and Šutjeska

Last 6 Events At Home

Rudar Pljevlja (2-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Rudar Pljevlja have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Šutjeska (2-0-0 and 4:0 goals)
Šutjeska have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Rudar Pljevlja (1-0-1 and 2:1 goals)
Rudar Pljevlja have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Šutjeska (3-0-1 and 7:3 goals)
Šutjeska have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Rudar Pljevlja (3-1-2 and 6:4 goals)
Rudar Pljevlja have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Šutjeska (5-0-1 and 11:3 goals)
Šutjeska has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 3 goals and get 15 points.

Form in First Division from Rudar Pljevlja and Šutjeska

First Division Form As A Host

Rudar Pljevlja (5-1-4 and 13:7 goals)
Rudar Pljevlja have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 5, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 7 goals and get 16 points.

Šutjeska (8-1-0 and 19:2 goals)
Šutjeska have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 8, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 2 goals and get 25 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Rudar Pljevlja (1-4-4 and 3:7 goals)
Rudar Pljevlja have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Šutjeska (7-2-1 and 13:5 goals)
Šutjeska have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 7, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 5 goals and get 23 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Rudar Pljevlja (6-5-8 and 16:14 goals)
Rudar Pljevlja have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 6, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 14 goals and get 23 points.

Šutjeska (15-3-1 and 32:7 goals)
Šutjeska have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 15, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 7 goals and get 48 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Rudar Pljevlja
Rudar Pljevlja won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Šutjeska
Šutjeska won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Rudar Pljevlja
Rudar Pljevlja won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Šutjeska
Šutjeska won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Rudar Pljevlja played 3 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Šutjeska played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Rudar Pljevlja played 1 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Šutjeska played 10 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Rudar Pljevlja played 4 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Šutjeska played 19 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win