de
Home » H2H

Decic vs. Kom Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Decic and the last 10 Results from Kom

Decic
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Zeta
1-2
17-12-06
H
FK Iskra
3-1
17-12-02
G
Šutjeska
3-0
17-11-25
H
Kom
1-1
17-11-18
G
Budućnost Podgorica
4-1
17-11-04
G
Petrovac
1-0
17-10-28
H
Rudar Pljevlja
0-0
17-10-21
G
Grbalj Radanovici
1-1
17-10-18
H
Mladost Podgorica
1-1
17-10-14
G
Zeta
1-1
Kom
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Šutjeska
0-1
17-12-06
G
Petrovac
0-1
17-12-02
H
Budućnost Podgorica
0-1
17-11-25
G
Decic
1-1
17-11-18
H
Rudar Pljevlja
1-0
17-11-04
G
Grbalj Radanovici
3-2
17-10-28
H
Mladost Podgorica
2-1
17-10-21
G
Zeta
4-2
17-10-18
H
FK Iskra
1-0
17-10-14
G
Šutjeska
4-0

History between Decic and Kom in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-25
Decic
Kom
1-1
First Division
17-09-16
Kom
Decic
2-1
First Division
15-05-10
Kom
Decic
1-2
Second Division
14-11-23
Kom
Decic
0-0
Second Division
10-03-31
Kom
Decic
1-0
First Division
10-03-13
Decic
Kom
2-1
First Division
09-10-03
Kom
Decic
0-1
First Division
09-04-18
Decic
Kom
3-2
First Division
08-11-29
Kom
Decic
1-1
First Division
08-09-13
Decic
Kom
2-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Decic vs. Kom

In the last 19 games Decic played 10 games Over 2.5.
Decic have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Kom played 7 games Over 2.5.
Kom have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 44.74% chance that Decic and Kom scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Decic vs. Kom

Decic 1-5-4
In last 10 games Decic won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw

Kom 4-1-5
In last 10 games Kom won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

Decic - Kom (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Decic wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Kom to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Decic and Kom

Last 6 Events At Home

Decic (1-1-1 and 5:4 goals)
Decic have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Kom (3-0-0 and 1:2 goals)
Kom have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Decic (0-0-3 and 1:8 goals)
Decic have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

Kom (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Kom have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Decic (1-1-4 and 6:12 goals)
Decic have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 12 goals and get 4 points.

Kom (4-1-1 and 5:6 goals)
Kom has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Form in First Division from Decic and Kom

First Division Form As A Host

Decic (2-6-2 and 12:13 goals)
Decic have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 6 games and lost 2. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 13 goals and get 12 points.

Kom (5-2-3 and 9:7 goals)
Kom have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 5, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 17 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Decic (0-3-6 and 5:20 goals)
Decic have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 0, draws in 3 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 20 goals and get 3 points.

Kom (1-3-5 and 9:17 goals)
Kom have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 17 goals and get 6 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Decic (2-9-8 and 17:33 goals)
Decic have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 2, draws in 9 games and lost 8. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 33 goals and get 15 points.

Kom (6-5-8 and 18:24 goals)
Kom have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 6, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 24 goals and get 23 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Decic
Decic won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Kom
Kom won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Decic
Decic won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Kom
Kom won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Decic played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Kom played 3 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Decic played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Kom played 9 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Decic played 10 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Kom played 19 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win