de
Home » H2H

Petrovac vs. Budućnost Podgorica Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Petrovac and the last 10 Results from Budućnost Podgorica

Petrovac
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Grbalj Radanovici
0-0
17-12-06
H
Kom
0-1
17-12-02
G
Mladost Podgorica
5-0
17-11-25
H
Budućnost Podgorica
0-0
17-11-18
G
Zeta
0-0
17-11-04
H
Decic
1-0
17-10-28
G
FK Iskra
0-0
17-10-21
H
Rudar Pljevlja
0-0
17-10-18
G
Šutjeska
3-0
17-10-14
H
Grbalj Radanovici
2-3
Budućnost Podgorica
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
FK Iskra
0-1
17-12-06
H
Šutjeska
3-1
17-12-02
G
Kom
0-1
17-11-25
G
Petrovac
0-0
17-11-18
H
Decic
4-1
17-11-04
G
Rudar Pljevlja
2-0
17-10-28
H
Grbalj Radanovici
4-1
17-10-22
G
Mladost Podgorica
3-3
17-10-18
H
Zeta
2-1
17-10-13
G
FK Iskra
0-0

History between Petrovac and Budućnost Podgorica in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-25
Petrovac
Budućnost Podgorica
0-0
First Division
17-09-16
Budućnost Podgorica
Petrovac
0-0
First Division
17-04-22
Petrovac
Budućnost Podgorica
1-0
First Division
16-11-05
Budućnost Podgorica
Petrovac
5-0
First Division
16-08-13
Petrovac
Budućnost Podgorica
0-2
First Division
16-05-21
Petrovac
Budućnost Podgorica
0-1
First Division
15-10-31
Petrovac
Budućnost Podgorica
0-2
First Division
15-08-16
Budućnost Podgorica
Petrovac
1-2
First Division
15-04-22
Budućnost Podgorica
Petrovac
0-1
Various games
15-04-04
Petrovac
Budućnost Podgorica
0-0
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Petrovac vs. Budućnost Podgorica

In the last 19 games Petrovac played 6 games Over 2.5.
Petrovac have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Budućnost Podgorica played 7 games Over 2.5.
Budućnost Podgorica have an Goal difference from 7:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 34.21% chance that Petrovac and Budućnost Podgorica scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Petrovac vs. Budućnost Podgorica

Petrovac 1-5-4
In last 10 games Petrovac won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw

Budućnost Podgorica 5-3-2
In last 10 games Budućnost Podgorica won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Petrovac - Budućnost Podgorica (15-40-45)
In this game the chance that Petrovac wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Budućnost Podgorica to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Petrovac and Budućnost Podgorica

Last 6 Events At Home

Petrovac (1-1-1 and 1:1 goals)
Petrovac have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Budućnost Podgorica (3-0-0 and 7:3 goals)
Budućnost Podgorica have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Petrovac (0-2-1 and 0:5 goals)
Petrovac have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Budućnost Podgorica (1-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Budućnost Podgorica have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Petrovac (1-3-2 and 1:6 goals)
Petrovac have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Budućnost Podgorica (4-1-1 and 8:5 goals)
Budućnost Podgorica has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Form in First Division from Petrovac and Budućnost Podgorica

First Division Form As A Host

Petrovac (2-2-5 and 4:7 goals)
Petrovac have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

Budućnost Podgorica (8-1-1 and 19:5 goals)
Budućnost Podgorica have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 8, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 5 goals and get 25 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Petrovac (1-4-5 and 5:16 goals)
Petrovac have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 16 goals and get 7 points.

Budućnost Podgorica (2-4-3 and 6:8 goals)
Budućnost Podgorica have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Petrovac (3-6-10 and 9:23 goals)
Petrovac have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 3, draws in 6 games and lost 10. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 23 goals and get 15 points.

Budućnost Podgorica (10-5-4 and 25:13 goals)
Budućnost Podgorica have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 10, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 13 goals and get 35 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Petrovac
Petrovac won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Budućnost Podgorica
Budućnost Podgorica won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Petrovac
Petrovac won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Budućnost Podgorica
Budućnost Podgorica won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Petrovac played 1 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Budućnost Podgorica played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Petrovac played 5 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Budućnost Podgorica played 9 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Petrovac played 6 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Budućnost Podgorica played 19 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win