de
Home » H2H

Atlanta United vs. New York City FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 00:00:00

Last 10 Results from Atlanta United and the last 10 Results from New York City FC

Atlanta United
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-27
H
Columbus Crew
1-3
17-10-22
H
Toronto FC
2-2
17-10-15
G
New York
0-0
17-10-04
H
Minnesota Stars
2-3
17-10-01
G
New England Revolution
0-0
17-09-28
H
Philadelphia Union
3-0
17-09-24
H
Impact De Montreal
2-0
17-09-21
H
LA Galaxy
4-0
17-09-16
H
Orlando City
3-3
17-09-14
H
New England Revolution
7-0
New York City FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-05
H
Columbus Crew
2-0
17-11-01
G
Columbus Crew
4-1
17-10-22
H
Columbus Crew
2-2
17-10-15
G
New England Revolution
2-1
17-10-01
G
Chicago Fire
1-1
17-09-28
G
Impact De Montreal
0-1
17-09-23
H
Houston Dynamo
1-1
17-09-17
G
Colorado Rapids
1-1
17-09-09
H
Portland Timbers
0-1
17-09-07
H
Sporting Kansas City
1-0

History between Atlanta United and New York City FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-05-28
Atlanta United
New York City FC
3-1
Major League Soccer
17-05-07
New York City FC
Atlanta United
3-1
Major League Soccer

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Atlanta United vs. New York City FC

In the last 0 games Atlanta United played 0 games Over 2.5.
Atlanta United have an Goal difference from 8:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games New York City FC played 0 games Over 2.5.
New York City FC have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Atlanta United and New York City FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Atlanta United vs. New York City FC

Atlanta United 4-4-2
In last 10 games Atlanta United won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

New York City FC 3-4-3
In last 10 games New York City FC won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

Atlanta United - New York City FC (35-40-25)
In this game the chance that Atlanta United wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for New York City FC to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Atlanta United and New York City FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Atlanta United (1-1-2 and 8:8 goals)
Atlanta United have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

New York City FC (1-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
New York City FC have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Atlanta United (0-2-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atlanta United have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 2 points.

New York City FC (1-1-2 and 4:7 goals)
New York City FC have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Atlanta United (1-3-2 and 8:8 goals)
Atlanta United have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

New York City FC (2-2-2 and 8:9 goals)
New York City FC has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Major League Soccer from Atlanta United and New York City FC

Major League Soccer Form As A Host

Atlanta United (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atlanta United have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Major League Soccer 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

New York City FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
New York City FC have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Major League Soccer 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Major League Soccer Form As A Guest

Atlanta United (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atlanta United have won from the last 0 games away in the Major League Soccer 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

New York City FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
New York City FC have won from the last 0 games away in the Major League Soccer 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Major League Soccer Form Total As Guest Or Host

Atlanta United (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atlanta United have won from the last 0 games overall in the Major League Soccer 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

New York City FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
New York City FC have won from the last 0 games overall in the Major League Soccer 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Major League Soccer)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Atlanta United
Atlanta United won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

New York City FC
New York City FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Atlanta United
Atlanta United won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

New York City FC
New York City FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Major League Soccer)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Atlanta United played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team New York City FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Atlanta United played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team New York City FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Major League Soccer Atlanta United played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Major League Soccer New York City FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Major League Soccer)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win