de
Home » H2H

Al-Hilal vs. Esteghlal Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Al-Hilal and the last 10 Results from Esteghlal

Al-Hilal
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Al-Ittihad
1-1
18-01-08
H
Al-Ittifaq
1-1
18-01-01
G
Al-Faysaly
1-1
17-12-28
G
Ohod
1-4
17-12-24
H
Al-Taawon
1-0
17-12-17
G
Al Feiha
2-1
17-12-10
G
Al-Fateh
0-0
17-12-05
G
Al-Raed
0-3
17-12-01
H
Al-Ahli
2-0
17-11-25
G
Urawa Red Diamonds
1-0
Esteghlal
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-25
H
Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr
4-0
18-01-19
G
Mes Sarcheshme
0-0
18-01-12
H
Saipa
1-1
18-01-05
G
Teraktor Sazi
0-0
17-12-28
G
Esteghlal Khuzestan
0-3
17-12-24
H
Sanat Naft Abadan
4-0
17-12-06
H
Sepahan
3-0
17-11-30
G
Peykan
0-0
17-11-25
H
Gostaresh Foolad FC
2-0
17-11-20
G
Siah Jamegan
0-0

History between Al-Hilal and Esteghlal in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
13-04-09
Esteghlal
Al-Hilal
0-1
AFC Champions League Group D
13-04-03
Al-Hilal
Esteghlal
1-2
AFC Champions League Group D

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al-Hilal vs. Esteghlal

In the last 0 games Al-Hilal played 0 games Over 2.5.
Al-Hilal have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Esteghlal played 0 games Over 2.5.
Esteghlal have an Goal difference from 9:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Al-Hilal and Esteghlal scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al-Hilal vs. Esteghlal

Al-Hilal 4-4-2
In last 10 games Al-Hilal won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

Esteghlal 5-5-0
In last 10 games Esteghlal won 5 games, lost 0 games and played 5 games draw.

Al-Hilal - Esteghlal (20-45-35)
In this game the chance that Al-Hilal wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for Esteghlal to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Al-Hilal and Esteghlal

Last 6 Events At Home

Al-Hilal (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Esteghlal (2-1-0 and 9:1 goals)
Esteghlal have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al-Hilal (1-1-1 and 6:4 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Esteghlal (1-2-0 and 3:0 goals)
Esteghlal have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Hilal (2-3-1 and 9:6 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Esteghlal (3-3-0 and 12:1 goals)
Esteghlal has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 1 goals and get 12 points.

Form in First Division from Al-Hilal and Esteghlal

First Division Form As A Host

Al-Hilal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 0 games at Home in the First Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Esteghlal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Esteghlal have won from the last 0 games at Home in the First Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Al-Hilal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 0 games away in the First Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Esteghlal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Esteghlal have won from the last 0 games away in the First Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Hilal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 0 games overall in the First Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Esteghlal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Esteghlal have won from the last 0 games overall in the First Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al-Hilal
Al-Hilal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Esteghlal
Esteghlal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al-Hilal
Al-Hilal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Esteghlal
Esteghlal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Al-Hilal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Esteghlal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Al-Hilal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Esteghlal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the First Division Al-Hilal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the First Division Esteghlal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win