de
Home » H2H

Piroozi Persepolis vs. Al-Sadd Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Piroozi Persepolis and the last 10 Results from Al-Sadd

Piroozi Persepolis
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
G
Peykan
1-3
18-01-18
H
Gostaresh Foolad FC
1-1
18-01-12
G
Siah Jamegan
0-1
18-01-05
H
Naft Tehran
0-0
17-12-29
H
Teraktor Sazi
2-0
17-12-24
G
Foolad Khuzestan
1-1
17-12-11
H
Sanat Naft Abadan
2-0
17-12-06
G
Sepidrood Rasht
0-1
17-12-01
H
Zob Ahan Isfahan FC
4-0
17-11-25
G
Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr
0-1
Al-Sadd
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-25
G
Al-Garrafa
0-4
18-01-20
H
Al-Sailiya
6-0
18-01-13
H
Al Markhiya
0-0
17-12-07
G
Al-Khuraitiat
0-4
17-12-01
G
Al-Khor
2-3
17-11-24
H
Lekhwiya
2-4
17-11-19
H
Umm Salal
4-1
17-11-02
G
Al-Ahli
1-2
17-10-27
H
Al-Rayyan
1-2
17-10-20
G
Al-Arabi
1-3

History between Piroozi Persepolis and Al-Sadd in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Piroozi Persepolis vs. Al-Sadd

In the last 0 games Piroozi Persepolis played 0 games Over 2.5.
Piroozi Persepolis have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Al-Sadd played 0 games Over 2.5.
Al-Sadd have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Piroozi Persepolis and Al-Sadd scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Piroozi Persepolis vs. Al-Sadd

Piroozi Persepolis 7-3-0
In last 10 games Piroozi Persepolis won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw

Al-Sadd 7-1-2
In last 10 games Al-Sadd won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.

Piroozi Persepolis - Al-Sadd (45-20-35)
In this game the chance that Piroozi Persepolis wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Al-Sadd to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Piroozi Persepolis and Al-Sadd

Last 6 Events At Home

Piroozi Persepolis (1-2-0 and 3:1 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Al-Sadd (2-1-0 and 8:4 goals)
Al-Sadd have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Piroozi Persepolis (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Al-Sadd (3-0-0 and 11:2 goals)
Al-Sadd have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Piroozi Persepolis (3-3-0 and 8:3 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Al-Sadd (5-1-0 and 19:6 goals)
Al-Sadd has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 6 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Persian Gulf League from Piroozi Persepolis and Al-Sadd

Persian Gulf League Form As A Host

Piroozi Persepolis (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Persian Gulf League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Al-Sadd (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Al-Sadd have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Persian Gulf League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Persian Gulf League Form As A Guest

Piroozi Persepolis (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 0 games away in the Persian Gulf League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Al-Sadd (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Al-Sadd have won from the last 0 games away in the Persian Gulf League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Persian Gulf League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Piroozi Persepolis (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Piroozi Persepolis have won from the last 0 games overall in the Persian Gulf League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Al-Sadd (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Al-Sadd have won from the last 0 games overall in the Persian Gulf League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Persian Gulf League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Piroozi Persepolis
Piroozi Persepolis won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Al-Sadd
Al-Sadd won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Piroozi Persepolis
Piroozi Persepolis won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Al-Sadd
Al-Sadd won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Persian Gulf League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Piroozi Persepolis played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Al-Sadd played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Piroozi Persepolis played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Al-Sadd played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Persian Gulf League Piroozi Persepolis played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Persian Gulf League Al-Sadd played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Persian Gulf League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win