de
Home » H2H

Altach vs. Wattens Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Altach and the last 10 Results from Wattens

Altach
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Wattens
3-1
17-12-16
G
Adm/Modling
3-1
17-12-10
H
FK Austria Wien
1-0
17-12-02
H
Sturm Graz
1-2
17-11-29
G
SK Rapid Wien
1-2
17-11-25
H
SKN Sankt Polten
3-0
17-11-18
G
Mattersburg
1-0
17-11-10
H
FC Vaduz
3-1
17-11-04
H
Linzer ASK
2-4
17-10-28
G
FC Salzburg
2-0
Wattens
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Altach
3-1
17-12-01
G
USK Anif
2-2
17-11-24
H
TSV Hartberg
1-4
17-11-17
G
BW Linz
0-2
17-11-03
H
SV Ried
1-2
17-10-31
H
Wiener Neustadt
0-1
17-10-20
G
SC Austria Lustenau
2-0
17-10-13
G
FC Wacker Innsbruck
1-0
17-09-29
H
FAC Team für Wien
5-1
17-09-22
G
Kapfenberg
1-1

History between Altach and Wattens in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Altach
Wattens
3-1
Club Friendlies
17-01-17
Altach
Wattens
4-0
Club Friendlies
16-06-25
Wattens
Altach
3-1
Club Friendlies
14-07-11
Wattens
Altach
2-4
ÖFB Stiegl Cup

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Altach vs. Wattens

In the last 1 games Altach played 1 games Over 2.5.
Altach have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Wattens played 1 games Over 2.5.
Wattens have an Goal difference from 2:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 100% chance that Altach and Wattens scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Altach vs. Wattens

Altach 5-0-5
In last 10 games Altach won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw

Wattens 2-2-6
In last 10 games Wattens won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Altach - Wattens (55-10-35)
In this game the chance that Altach wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Wattens to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Altach and Wattens

Last 6 Events At Home

Altach (3-0-1 and 8:3 goals)
Altach have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Wattens (3-0-0 and 2:7 goals)
Wattens have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Altach (1-0-1 and 3:4 goals)
Altach have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Wattens (1-1-1 and 5:5 goals)
Wattens have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Altach (4-0-2 and 11:7 goals)
Altach have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Wattens (4-1-1 and 7:12 goals)
Wattens has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Austrian Football Bundesliga from Altach and Wattens

Austrian Football Bundesliga Form As A Host

Altach (1-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Altach have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Austrian Football Bundesliga 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Wattens (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Wattens have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Austrian Football Bundesliga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Austrian Football Bundesliga Form As A Guest

Altach (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Altach have won from the last 0 games away in the Austrian Football Bundesliga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Wattens (0-0-1 and 1:3 goals)
Wattens have won from the last 1 games away in the Austrian Football Bundesliga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Austrian Football Bundesliga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Altach (1-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Altach have won from the last 1 games overall in the Austrian Football Bundesliga 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Wattens (0-0-1 and 1:3 goals)
Wattens have won from the last 1 games overall in the Austrian Football Bundesliga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Austrian Football Bundesliga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Altach
Altach won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Wattens
Wattens won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Altach
Altach won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Wattens
Wattens won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Austrian Football Bundesliga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Altach played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Wattens played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Altach played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Wattens played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Austrian Football Bundesliga Altach played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Austrian Football Bundesliga Wattens played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Austrian Football Bundesliga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win