de
Home » H2H

Al-Ansar vs. Trables SC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 15:00:00

Last 10 Results from Al-Ansar and the last 10 Results from Trables SC

Al-Ansar
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Trables SC
0-1
18-01-07
H
Al-Nabi Shayth
4-2
17-12-09
H
Al Shabab Al Arabi
2-1
17-12-02
G
Salam Zgharta
0-1
17-11-26
H
Tadamon Sour
1-1
17-11-19
G
Al-Nabi Shayth
1-1
17-11-03
H
Al-Safa
1-3
17-10-29
H
Al Islah
4-0
17-10-20
G
Al-Ahed
0-0
17-10-14
H
Al Akhaahli Alahly
0-2
Trables SC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Al-Ansar
0-1
18-01-07
G
Al-Safa
1-0
17-12-09
H
Al Akhaahli Alahly
3-3
17-12-03
G
Al-Nejmeh
3-1
17-11-26
H
Racing Beirut
0-1
17-11-18
G
Al-Ahed
0-0
17-11-05
G
Al Shabab Al Arabi
2-2
17-10-29
H
Salam Zgharta
2-2
17-10-22
G
Tadamon Sour
2-1
17-10-15
G
Al-Nabi Shayth
0-1

History between Al-Ansar and Trables SC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Al-Ansar
Trables SC
0-1
Premier League
17-09-17
Trables SC
Al-Ansar
1-5
Premier League
17-01-27
Trables SC
Al-Ansar
1-0
Premier League
16-10-16
Al-Ansar
Trables SC
1-1
Premier League
16-02-19
Al-Ansar
Trables SC
2-0
Premier League
15-10-16
Trables SC
Al-Ansar
1-1
Premier League
15-04-18
Trables SC
Al-Ansar
0-1
Premier League
14-11-22
Al-Ansar
Trables SC
2-1
Premier League
14-02-15
Trables SC
Al-Ansar
1-0
Premier League
13-12-08
Al-Ansar
Trables SC
2-3
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al-Ansar vs. Trables SC

In the last 13 games Al-Ansar played 6 games Over 2.5.
Al-Ansar have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games Trables SC played 7 games Over 2.5.
Trables SC have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Al-Ansar and Trables SC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al-Ansar vs. Trables SC

Al-Ansar 4-3-3
In last 10 games Al-Ansar won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Trables SC 2-4-4
In last 10 games Trables SC won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.

Al-Ansar - Trables SC (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that Al-Ansar wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Trables SC to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Al-Ansar and Trables SC

Last 6 Events At Home

Al-Ansar (2-1-1 and 7:5 goals)
Al-Ansar have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Trables SC (1-1-0 and 3:4 goals)
Trables SC have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al-Ansar (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Al-Ansar have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Trables SC (1-1-2 and 2:4 goals)
Trables SC have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Ansar (3-2-1 and 9:6 goals)
Al-Ansar have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 11 points.

Trables SC (2-2-2 and 5:8 goals)
Trables SC has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Premier League from Al-Ansar and Trables SC

Premier League Form As A Host

Al-Ansar (3-1-3 and 12:10 goals)
Al-Ansar have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Premier League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

Trables SC (0-3-2 and 7:12 goals)
Trables SC have won from the last 5 games at Home in the Premier League 0, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 3 points.

Premier League Form As A Guest

Al-Ansar (3-3-0 and 13:4 goals)
Al-Ansar have won from the last 6 games away in the Premier League 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Trables SC (3-2-3 and 8:9 goals)
Trables SC have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League 3, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 11 points.

Premier League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Ansar (6-4-3 and 25:14 goals)
Al-Ansar have won from the last 13 games overall in the Premier League 6, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 14 goals and get 22 points.

Trables SC (3-5-5 and 15:21 goals)
Trables SC have won from the last 13 games overall in the Premier League 3, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 21 goals and get 14 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al-Ansar
Al-Ansar won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Trables SC
Trables SC won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al-Ansar
Al-Ansar won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Trables SC
Trables SC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Al-Ansar played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Home Team Trables SC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Al-Ansar played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Trables SC played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Al-Ansar played 6 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Trables SC played 13 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win