de
Home » H2H

Racing Beirut vs. Salam Zgharta Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:15:00

Last 10 Results from Racing Beirut and the last 10 Results from Salam Zgharta

Racing Beirut
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Al-Ansar
2-0
18-01-21
G
Al-Safa
2-1
18-01-13
H
Salam Zgharta
1-2
18-01-06
H
Al Akhaahli Alahly
1-2
17-12-10
H
Al-Nejmeh
0-1
17-12-01
G
Al-Ahed
1-0
17-11-26
G
Trables SC
0-1
17-11-17
G
Al Shabab Al Arabi
0-1
17-11-04
G
Salam Zgharta
3-1
17-10-27
G
Tadamon Sour
1-2
Salam Zgharta
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Al Shabab Al Arabi
1-3
18-01-20
H
Al Islah
0-0
18-01-13
G
Racing Beirut
1-2
18-01-07
G
Tadamon Sour
3-1
17-12-09
G
Al Islah
0-3
17-12-02
H
Al-Ansar
0-1
17-11-25
G
Al Akhaahli Alahly
1-0
17-11-19
G
Al-Nejmeh
1-2
17-11-04
H
Racing Beirut
3-1
17-10-29
G
Trables SC
2-2

History between Racing Beirut and Salam Zgharta in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Racing Beirut
Salam Zgharta
1-2
Premier League
17-11-04
Salam Zgharta
Racing Beirut
3-1
Premier League
17-01-29
Salam Zgharta
Racing Beirut
4-0
Premier League
16-12-03
Racing Beirut
Salam Zgharta
3-0
Premier League
16-04-23
Racing Beirut
Salam Zgharta
0-1
Premier League
15-10-24
Salam Zgharta
Racing Beirut
0-1
Premier League
15-04-04
Salam Zgharta
Racing Beirut
2-1
Premier League
14-10-26
Racing Beirut
Salam Zgharta
4-1
Premier League
14-02-09
Salam Zgharta
Racing Beirut
2-4
Premier League
13-11-02
Racing Beirut
Salam Zgharta
0-0
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Racing Beirut vs. Salam Zgharta

In the last 15 games Racing Beirut played 6 games Over 2.5.
Racing Beirut have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 15 games Salam Zgharta played 10 games Over 2.5.
Salam Zgharta have an Goal difference from 0:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 53.33% chance that Racing Beirut and Salam Zgharta scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Racing Beirut vs. Salam Zgharta

Racing Beirut 3-0-7
In last 10 games Racing Beirut won 3 games, lost 7 games and played 0 games draw

Salam Zgharta 5-2-3
In last 10 games Salam Zgharta won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Racing Beirut - Salam Zgharta (30-10-60)
In this game the chance that Racing Beirut wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Salam Zgharta to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Racing Beirut and Salam Zgharta

Last 6 Events At Home

Racing Beirut (0-0-3 and 2:5 goals)
Racing Beirut have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Salam Zgharta (1-1-0 and 0:1 goals)
Salam Zgharta have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Racing Beirut (0-0-3 and 1:5 goals)
Racing Beirut have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Salam Zgharta (3-0-1 and 9:5 goals)
Salam Zgharta have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Racing Beirut (0-0-6 and 3:10 goals)
Racing Beirut have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Salam Zgharta (4-1-1 and 9:6 goals)
Salam Zgharta has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Premier League from Racing Beirut and Salam Zgharta

Premier League Form As A Host

Racing Beirut (1-2-4 and 7:10 goals)
Racing Beirut have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Premier League 1, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

Salam Zgharta (3-1-3 and 7:8 goals)
Salam Zgharta have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Premier League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

Premier League Form As A Guest

Racing Beirut (3-1-4 and 7:10 goals)
Racing Beirut have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

Salam Zgharta (4-2-2 and 14:10 goals)
Salam Zgharta have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League 4, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 10 goals and get 14 points.

Premier League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Racing Beirut (4-3-8 and 14:20 goals)
Racing Beirut have won from the last 15 games overall in the Premier League 4, draws in 3 games and lost 8. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 20 goals and get 15 points.

Salam Zgharta (7-3-5 and 21:18 goals)
Salam Zgharta have won from the last 15 games overall in the Premier League 7, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 18 goals and get 24 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Racing Beirut
Racing Beirut won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Salam Zgharta
Salam Zgharta won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Racing Beirut
Racing Beirut won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Salam Zgharta
Salam Zgharta won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Racing Beirut played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Salam Zgharta played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Racing Beirut played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Salam Zgharta played 8 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 15 games overall in the Premier League Racing Beirut played 6 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games overall in the Premier League Salam Zgharta played 15 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win