de
Home » H2H

Tadamon Sour vs. Al-Safa Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:15:00

Last 10 Results from Tadamon Sour and the last 10 Results from Al-Safa

Tadamon Sour
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Al-Safa
1-1
18-01-07
H
Salam Zgharta
3-1
17-12-08
G
Al-Safa
1-3
17-12-02
G
Al Islah
0-1
17-11-26
G
Al-Ansar
1-1
17-11-18
H
Al Akhaahli Alahly
0-0
17-11-05
H
Al-Nejmeh
0-2
17-10-27
H
Racing Beirut
1-2
17-10-22
H
Trables SC
2-1
17-10-13
G
Al Shabab Al Arabi
0-1
Al-Safa
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Tadamon Sour
1-1
18-01-07
H
Trables SC
1-0
17-12-08
H
Tadamon Sour
1-3
17-12-01
H
Al-Nabi Shayth
1-1
17-11-24
H
Al-Ahed
1-3
17-11-19
G
Al Islah
0-1
17-11-03
G
Al-Ansar
1-3
17-10-29
G
Al Akhaahli Alahly
3-3
17-10-22
G
Al-Nejmeh
0-2
17-10-13
G
Racing Beirut
0-2

History between Tadamon Sour and Al-Safa in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Tadamon Sour
Al-Safa
1-1
Premier League
17-12-08
Al-Safa
Tadamon Sour
1-3
Premier League
17-01-29
Tadamon Sour
Al-Safa
2-2
Premier League
16-11-04
Al-Safa
Tadamon Sour
1-0
Premier League
15-02-06
Al-Safa
Tadamon Sour
1-1
Premier League
14-01-26
Tadamon Sour
Al-Safa
2-0
Premier League
13-11-23
Al-Safa
Tadamon Sour
5-0
Premier League
13-03-29
Tadamon Sour
Al-Safa
2-2
Premier League
12-11-19
Al-Safa
Tadamon Sour
2-1
Premier League
12-04-21
Al-Safa
Tadamon Sour
5-1
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Tadamon Sour vs. Al-Safa

In the last 13 games Tadamon Sour played 6 games Over 2.5.
Tadamon Sour have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games Al-Safa played 6 games Over 2.5.
Al-Safa have an Goal difference from 4:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 46.15% chance that Tadamon Sour and Al-Safa scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Tadamon Sour vs. Al-Safa

Tadamon Sour 5-3-2
In last 10 games Tadamon Sour won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw

Al-Safa 5-3-2
In last 10 games Al-Safa won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Tadamon Sour - Al-Safa (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that Tadamon Sour wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Al-Safa to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Tadamon Sour and Al-Safa

Last 6 Events At Home

Tadamon Sour (1-2-0 and 4:2 goals)
Tadamon Sour have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Al-Safa (3-1-0 and 4:7 goals)
Al-Safa have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Tadamon Sour (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Tadamon Sour have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Al-Safa (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Al-Safa have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Tadamon Sour (3-3-0 and 9:4 goals)
Tadamon Sour have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Al-Safa (4-2-0 and 6:8 goals)
Al-Safa has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Premier League from Tadamon Sour and Al-Safa

Premier League Form As A Host

Tadamon Sour (2-3-2 and 8:8 goals)
Tadamon Sour have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Premier League 2, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

Al-Safa (2-1-3 and 7:10 goals)
Al-Safa have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Premier League 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 7 points.

Premier League Form As A Guest

Tadamon Sour (3-1-2 and 9:7 goals)
Tadamon Sour have won from the last 6 games away in the Premier League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Al-Safa (5-2-0 and 13:5 goals)
Al-Safa have won from the last 7 games away in the Premier League 5, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 5 goals and get 17 points.

Premier League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Tadamon Sour (5-4-4 and 17:15 goals)
Tadamon Sour have won from the last 13 games overall in the Premier League 5, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 15 goals and get 19 points.

Al-Safa (7-3-3 and 20:15 goals)
Al-Safa have won from the last 13 games overall in the Premier League 7, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 15 goals and get 24 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Tadamon Sour
Tadamon Sour won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Al-Safa
Al-Safa won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Tadamon Sour
Tadamon Sour won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Al-Safa
Al-Safa won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Tadamon Sour played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team Al-Safa played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Tadamon Sour played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Al-Safa played 7 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Tadamon Sour played 6 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Al-Safa played 13 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win