de
Home » H2H

Fenerbahçe vs. Kukesi Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Fenerbahçe and the last 10 Results from Kukesi

Fenerbahçe
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Trabzonspor
1-1
18-01-20
H
Goztepe
2-1
18-01-16
G
Istanbulspor
0-1
18-01-13
H
Kukesi
2-2
17-12-27
H
Istanbulspor
2-0
17-12-23
G
Konyaspor
1-1
17-12-18
H
Karabukspor
2-0
17-12-13
G
Demirspor
1-4
17-12-08
G
Bursaspor
0-1
17-12-03
H
Kasımpaşa SK
4-2
Kukesi
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
G
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
1-3
18-01-13
G
Fenerbahçe
2-2
18-01-10
G
Bursaspor
1-2
18-01-08
G
Kayserispor
1-2
17-12-22
H
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
1-2
17-12-17
G
KS Teuta Durrës
1-2
17-12-09
H
KS Lushnja
1-3
17-12-02
G
Skënderbeu Korçë
2-1
17-11-25
G
KF Laci
0-1
17-11-20
H
FK Partizani
1-2

History between Fenerbahçe and Kukesi in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Fenerbahçe
Kukesi
2-2
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Fenerbahçe vs. Kukesi

In the last 1 games Fenerbahçe played 1 games Over 2.5.
Fenerbahçe have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 3 games Kukesi played 3 games Over 2.5.
Kukesi have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 100% chance that Fenerbahçe and Kukesi scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Fenerbahçe vs. Kukesi

Fenerbahçe 7-3-0
In last 10 games Fenerbahçe won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw

Kukesi 5-1-4
In last 10 games Kukesi won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Fenerbahçe - Kukesi (55-20-25)
In this game the chance that Fenerbahçe wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Kukesi to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Fenerbahçe and Kukesi

Last 6 Events At Home

Fenerbahçe (2-1-0 and 6:3 goals)
Fenerbahçe have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Kukesi (1-0-0 and 1:2 goals)
Kukesi have won from the last 1 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Fenerbahçe (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
Fenerbahçe have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Kukesi (4-1-0 and 11:6 goals)
Kukesi have won from the last 5 games away 4, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Fenerbahçe (3-3-0 and 9:5 goals)
Fenerbahçe have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Kukesi (5-1-0 and 12:8 goals)
Kukesi has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 8 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Super Lig from Fenerbahçe and Kukesi

Super Lig Form As A Host

Fenerbahçe (0-1-0 and 2:2 goals)
Fenerbahçe have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Super Lig 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Kukesi (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Kukesi have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Super Lig 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Super Lig Form As A Guest

Fenerbahçe (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Fenerbahçe have won from the last 0 games away in the Super Lig 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Kukesi (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Kukesi have won from the last 3 games away in the Super Lig 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Super Lig Form Total As Guest Or Host

Fenerbahçe (0-1-0 and 2:2 goals)
Fenerbahçe have won from the last 1 games overall in the Super Lig 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Kukesi (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Kukesi have won from the last 3 games overall in the Super Lig 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Super Lig)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Fenerbahçe
Fenerbahçe won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Kukesi
Kukesi won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Fenerbahçe
Fenerbahçe won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Kukesi
Kukesi won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Super Lig)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Fenerbahçe played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Kukesi played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Fenerbahçe played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Kukesi played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Super Lig Fenerbahçe played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games overall in the Super Lig Kukesi played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Super Lig)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win