de
Home » H2H

Club Atlético Huracán vs. Banfield Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 01:10:00

Last 10 Results from Club Atlético Huracán and the last 10 Results from Banfield

Club Atlético Huracán
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Banfield
1-0
17-12-09
G
Belgrano
1-0
17-12-02
H
Patronato de Parana
1-1
17-11-24
G
Chacarita Juniors
0-2
17-11-21
H
Vélez Sársfield
1-0
17-11-04
G
Godoy Cruz Mendoza
2-1
17-10-28
H
Lanus
4-0
17-10-17
G
Club Olimpo
0-2
17-10-07
H
Vélez Sársfield
1-3
17-09-30
G
Defensa y Justicia
0-0
Banfield
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Club Atlético Huracán
1-0
17-12-09
H
Argentinos Juniors
2-3
17-12-05
G
San Martín de San Juan
2-1
17-11-24
H
Defensa y Justicia
0-1
17-11-18
H
Temperley
0-0
17-11-04
G
CA San Lorenzo
0-1
17-10-28
H
Colon
1-1
17-10-14
G
Club Estudiantes
1-1
17-10-03
H
Arsenal de Sarandi
1-2
17-09-28
G
Godoy Cruz Mendoza
2-1

History between Club Atlético Huracán and Banfield in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Club Atlético Huracán
Banfield
1-0
Club Friendlies
17-01-28
Club Atlético Huracán
Banfield
1-2
Club Friendlies
16-12-11
Banfield
Club Atlético Huracán
1-0
Apertura/Clausura
15-03-29
Banfield
Club Atlético Huracán
1-0
Primera Division
14-05-10
Club Atlético Huracán
Banfield
3-0
Primera B Nacional
13-11-09
Banfield
Club Atlético Huracán
0-2
Primera B Nacional
13-04-02
Club Atlético Huracán
Banfield
1-1
Primera B Nacional
12-09-29
Banfield
Club Atlético Huracán
1-2
Primera B Nacional
11-03-22
Banfield
Club Atlético Huracán
2-2
Primera Clausura
10-09-11
Club Atlético Huracán
Banfield
2-2
Primera Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Club Atlético Huracán vs. Banfield

In the last 1 games Club Atlético Huracán played 0 games Over 2.5.
Club Atlético Huracán have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Banfield played 0 games Over 2.5.
Banfield have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Club Atlético Huracán and Banfield scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Club Atlético Huracán vs. Banfield

Club Atlético Huracán 5-2-3
In last 10 games Club Atlético Huracán won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Banfield 1-3-6
In last 10 games Banfield won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

Club Atlético Huracán - Banfield (55-25-20)
In this game the chance that Club Atlético Huracán wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Banfield to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Club Atlético Huracán and Banfield

Last 6 Events At Home

Club Atlético Huracán (2-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Club Atlético Huracán have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Banfield (2-1-0 and 2:4 goals)
Banfield have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Club Atlético Huracán (1-0-2 and 3:3 goals)
Club Atlético Huracán have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Banfield (1-0-2 and 2:3 goals)
Banfield have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Club Atlético Huracán (3-1-2 and 6:4 goals)
Club Atlético Huracán have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Banfield (3-1-2 and 4:7 goals)
Banfield has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Apertura/Clausura from Club Atlético Huracán and Banfield

Apertura/Clausura Form As A Host

Club Atlético Huracán (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Club Atlético Huracán have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Apertura/Clausura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Banfield (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Banfield have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Apertura/Clausura Form As A Guest

Club Atlético Huracán (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Club Atlético Huracán have won from the last 0 games away in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Banfield (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Banfield have won from the last 1 games away in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Apertura/Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Club Atlético Huracán (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Club Atlético Huracán have won from the last 1 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Banfield (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Banfield have won from the last 1 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura/Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Club Atlético Huracán
Club Atlético Huracán won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Banfield
Banfield won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Club Atlético Huracán
Club Atlético Huracán won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Banfield
Banfield won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura/Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Club Atlético Huracán played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Banfield played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Club Atlético Huracán played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Banfield played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura Club Atlético Huracán played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura Banfield played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura/Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win