de
Home » H2H

Groningen vs. Dynamo Dresden Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Groningen and the last 10 Results from Dynamo Dresden

Groningen
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Heracles
3-3
18-01-21
G
Willem II
1-1
18-01-13
H
Dynamo Dresden
1-3
18-01-10
H
Club Brugge
1-2
17-12-24
H
Sparta Rotterdam
4-0
17-12-17
G
Excelsior
2-0
17-12-13
H
PSV
3-3
17-12-10
G
Roda
2-2
17-12-02
G
ADO Den Haag
0-3
17-11-25
H
Feyenoord
0-2
Dynamo Dresden
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Sandhausen
1-0
18-01-25
H
Sankt Pauli
1-3
18-01-13
G
Groningen
1-3
18-01-06
G
Wolfsburg
2-1
17-12-17
G
Duisburg
2-0
17-12-09
G
Union Berlin
0-1
17-12-03
H
FC Erzgebirge Aue
4-0
17-11-27
G
Fortuna Dusseldorf
1-3
17-11-20
H
Kaiserslautern
1-2
17-11-05
G
Holstein Kiel
3-0

History between Groningen and Dynamo Dresden in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Groningen
Dynamo Dresden
1-3
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Groningen vs. Dynamo Dresden

In the last 2 games Groningen played 2 games Over 2.5.
Groningen have an Goal difference from 9:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Dynamo Dresden played 2 games Over 2.5.
Dynamo Dresden have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 100% chance that Groningen and Dynamo Dresden scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Groningen vs. Dynamo Dresden

Groningen 2-4-4
In last 10 games Groningen won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Dynamo Dresden 4-0-6
In last 10 games Dynamo Dresden won 4 games, lost 6 games and played 0 games draw.

Groningen - Dynamo Dresden (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Groningen wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Dynamo Dresden to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Groningen and Dynamo Dresden

Last 6 Events At Home

Groningen (1-1-2 and 9:8 goals)
Groningen have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Dynamo Dresden (1-0-0 and 1:3 goals)
Dynamo Dresden have won from the last 1 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Groningen (0-1-1 and 1:3 goals)
Groningen have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Dynamo Dresden (2-0-3 and 5:6 goals)
Dynamo Dresden have won from the last 5 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Groningen (1-2-3 and 10:11 goals)
Groningen have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 11 goals and get 5 points.

Dynamo Dresden (3-0-3 and 6:9 goals)
Dynamo Dresden has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Eredivisie from Groningen and Dynamo Dresden

Eredivisie Form As A Host

Groningen (0-0-2 and 2:5 goals)
Groningen have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Eredivisie 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Dynamo Dresden (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Dynamo Dresden have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Eredivisie 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Eredivisie Form As A Guest

Groningen (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Groningen have won from the last 0 games away in the Eredivisie 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Dynamo Dresden (1-0-1 and 4:3 goals)
Dynamo Dresden have won from the last 2 games away in the Eredivisie 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Eredivisie Form Total As Guest Or Host

Groningen (0-0-2 and 2:5 goals)
Groningen have won from the last 2 games overall in the Eredivisie 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Dynamo Dresden (1-0-1 and 4:3 goals)
Dynamo Dresden have won from the last 2 games overall in the Eredivisie 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Eredivisie)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Groningen
Groningen won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Dynamo Dresden
Dynamo Dresden won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Groningen
Groningen won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Dynamo Dresden
Dynamo Dresden won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Eredivisie)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Groningen played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Dynamo Dresden played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Groningen played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Dynamo Dresden played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Eredivisie Groningen played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Eredivisie Dynamo Dresden played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Eredivisie)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win