de
Home » H2H

Ajax Amsterdam vs. Duisburg Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:15:00

Last 10 Results from Ajax Amsterdam and the last 10 Results from Duisburg

Ajax Amsterdam
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Duisburg
1-1
18-01-13
H
Lyngby BK
5-1
17-12-24
H
Willem II
3-1
17-12-20
G
Twente
7-6
17-12-17
G
AZ Alkmaar
1-2
17-12-14
H
Excelsior
3-1
17-12-10
H
PSV
3-0
17-12-02
G
Twente
3-3
17-11-26
H
Roda
5-1
17-11-21
H
Borussia Monchengladbach
2-1
Duisburg
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Ajax Amsterdam
1-1
17-12-17
H
Dynamo Dresden
2-0
17-12-10
G
Sankt Pauli
2-2
17-12-02
H
Greuther Furth
2-0
17-11-25
G
Jahn Regensburg
4-0
17-11-19
H
FC Erzgebirge Aue
3-0
17-11-09
G
Bayer Leverkusen
3-3
17-11-03
G
Sandhausen
0-1
17-10-29
H
Union Berlin
1-1
17-10-22
G
Kaiserslautern
0-1

History between Ajax Amsterdam and Duisburg in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Ajax Amsterdam
Duisburg
1-1
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ajax Amsterdam vs. Duisburg

In the last 2 games Ajax Amsterdam played 1 games Over 2.5.
Ajax Amsterdam have an Goal difference from 12:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Duisburg played 0 games Over 2.5.
Duisburg have an Goal difference from 7:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Ajax Amsterdam and Duisburg scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ajax Amsterdam vs. Duisburg

Ajax Amsterdam 7-2-1
In last 10 games Ajax Amsterdam won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw

Duisburg 5-4-1
In last 10 games Duisburg won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw.

Ajax Amsterdam - Duisburg (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that Ajax Amsterdam wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Duisburg to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Ajax Amsterdam and Duisburg

Last 6 Events At Home

Ajax Amsterdam (3-1-0 and 12:4 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Duisburg (3-0-0 and 7:0 goals)
Duisburg have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Ajax Amsterdam (1-0-1 and 8:8 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Duisburg (0-2-1 and 3:7 goals)
Duisburg have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Ajax Amsterdam (4-1-1 and 20:12 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 12 goals and get 13 points.

Duisburg (3-2-1 and 10:7 goals)
Duisburg has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from Ajax Amsterdam and Duisburg

Club Friendlies Form As A Host

Ajax Amsterdam (1-1-0 and 6:2 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Duisburg (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Duisburg have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

Ajax Amsterdam (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 0 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Duisburg (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Duisburg have won from the last 1 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

Ajax Amsterdam (1-1-0 and 6:2 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Duisburg (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Duisburg have won from the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Ajax Amsterdam
Ajax Amsterdam won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Duisburg
Duisburg won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Ajax Amsterdam
Ajax Amsterdam won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Duisburg
Duisburg won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Ajax Amsterdam played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Duisburg played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Ajax Amsterdam played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Duisburg played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies Ajax Amsterdam played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies Duisburg played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win