de
Home » H2H

Ajax Amsterdam vs. Lyngby BK Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:45:00

Last 10 Results from Ajax Amsterdam and the last 10 Results from Lyngby BK

Ajax Amsterdam
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Duisburg
1-1
18-01-13
H
Lyngby BK
5-1
17-12-24
H
Willem II
3-1
17-12-20
G
Twente
7-6
17-12-17
G
AZ Alkmaar
1-2
17-12-14
H
Excelsior
3-1
17-12-10
H
PSV
3-0
17-12-02
G
Twente
3-3
17-11-26
H
Roda
5-1
17-11-21
H
Borussia Monchengladbach
2-1
Lyngby BK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Ajax Amsterdam
5-1
17-12-09
G
Elite 3000 Helsingør
2-1
17-12-06
G
Silkeborg
3-1
17-12-02
H
Aalborg
1-2
17-11-26
G
FC København
5-1
17-11-19
H
Randers FC
1-3
17-11-04
G
FC Nordsjælland
2-2
17-10-29
H
FC Midtjylland
2-2
17-10-22
H
Odense Boldklub
1-1
17-10-16
G
AGF
0-2

History between Ajax Amsterdam and Lyngby BK in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Ajax Amsterdam
Lyngby BK
5-1
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ajax Amsterdam vs. Lyngby BK

In the last 2 games Ajax Amsterdam played 1 games Over 2.5.
Ajax Amsterdam have an Goal difference from 12:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Lyngby BK played 1 games Over 2.5.
Lyngby BK have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 75% chance that Ajax Amsterdam and Lyngby BK scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ajax Amsterdam vs. Lyngby BK

Ajax Amsterdam 7-2-1
In last 10 games Ajax Amsterdam won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw

Lyngby BK 1-3-6
In last 10 games Lyngby BK won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

Ajax Amsterdam - Lyngby BK (65-25-10)
In this game the chance that Ajax Amsterdam wins is 65%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Lyngby BK to win this game is 10%

Form in last 6 Games from Ajax Amsterdam and Lyngby BK

Last 6 Events At Home

Ajax Amsterdam (3-1-0 and 12:4 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Lyngby BK (2-0-0 and 2:5 goals)
Lyngby BK have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Ajax Amsterdam (1-0-1 and 8:8 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Lyngby BK (0-0-4 and 4:15 goals)
Lyngby BK have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 15 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Ajax Amsterdam (4-1-1 and 20:12 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 12 goals and get 13 points.

Lyngby BK (2-0-4 and 6:20 goals)
Lyngby BK has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 20 goals and get 6 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from Ajax Amsterdam and Lyngby BK

Club Friendlies Form As A Host

Ajax Amsterdam (1-1-0 and 6:2 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Lyngby BK (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Lyngby BK have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

Ajax Amsterdam (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 0 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Lyngby BK (0-0-1 and 1:5 goals)
Lyngby BK have won from the last 1 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

Ajax Amsterdam (1-1-0 and 6:2 goals)
Ajax Amsterdam have won from the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Lyngby BK (0-0-1 and 1:5 goals)
Lyngby BK have won from the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Ajax Amsterdam
Ajax Amsterdam won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Lyngby BK
Lyngby BK won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Ajax Amsterdam
Ajax Amsterdam won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Lyngby BK
Lyngby BK won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Ajax Amsterdam played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Lyngby BK played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Ajax Amsterdam played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Lyngby BK played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies Ajax Amsterdam played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies Lyngby BK played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win