de
Home » H2H

Colo Colo vs. Bolivar Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 02:30:00

Last 10 Results from Colo Colo and the last 10 Results from Bolivar

Colo Colo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
Huachipato
0-3
17-12-03
H
Curico Unido
3-2
17-11-26
G
Everton CD
2-3
17-11-05
H
Unión Espanola
5-2
17-10-28
G
Deportes Temuco
1-0
17-10-21
G
Audax Italiano
0-3
17-10-15
H
Santiago Wanderers
2-0
17-10-01
G
Universidad Catolica
0-1
17-09-23
H
San Luis
3-0
17-09-09
G
Deportes Iquique
1-1
Bolivar
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Jorge Wilstermann
5-1
17-12-17
H
Universitario
1-2
17-12-10
G
Nacional Potosí
1-1
17-12-08
H
The Strongest
0-0
17-12-01
G
San Jose
1-1
17-11-26
H
Blooming
2-0
17-11-18
G
Sport Boys Warnes
1-3
17-11-12
H
Real Potosí
1-0
17-11-05
G
Jorge Wilstermann
2-2
17-10-29
H
Club Petrolero
2-0

History between Colo Colo and Bolivar in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Colo Colo vs. Bolivar

In the last 0 games Colo Colo played 0 games Over 2.5.
Colo Colo have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Bolivar played 0 games Over 2.5.
Bolivar have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Colo Colo and Bolivar scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Colo Colo vs. Bolivar

Colo Colo 8-1-1
In last 10 games Colo Colo won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw

Bolivar 5-4-1
In last 10 games Bolivar won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw.

Colo Colo - Bolivar (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Colo Colo wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Bolivar to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Colo Colo and Bolivar

Last 6 Events At Home

Colo Colo (2-0-0 and 8:4 goals)
Colo Colo have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Bolivar (3-1-0 and 8:3 goals)
Bolivar have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Colo Colo (3-0-1 and 9:3 goals)
Colo Colo have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Bolivar (0-2-0 and 2:2 goals)
Bolivar have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Colo Colo (5-0-1 and 17:7 goals)
Colo Colo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 7 goals and get 15 points.

Bolivar (3-3-0 and 10:5 goals)
Bolivar has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Primera Division from Colo Colo and Bolivar

Primera Division Form As A Host

Colo Colo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Colo Colo have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Bolivar (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bolivar have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera Division Form As A Guest

Colo Colo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Colo Colo have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Bolivar (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bolivar have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Colo Colo (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Colo Colo have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Bolivar (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bolivar have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Colo Colo
Colo Colo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Bolivar
Bolivar won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Colo Colo
Colo Colo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Bolivar
Bolivar won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Colo Colo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Bolivar played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Colo Colo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Bolivar played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division Colo Colo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division Bolivar played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win