de
Home » H2H

Delfin vs. Atlético Nacional Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 00:15:00

Last 10 Results from Delfin and the last 10 Results from Atlético Nacional

Delfin
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-17
H
Emelec
0-2
17-12-14
G
Emelec
4-2
17-12-09
H
Fuerzo Amarilla SC
3-0
17-12-02
G
Universidad Catolica
2-0
17-11-26
H
Deportivo Macara
1-1
17-11-18
G
Clan Juvenil
3-3
17-11-12
H
Deportivo Cuenca
0-0
17-11-04
G
Emelec
0-0
17-10-29
H
River Plate
2-0
17-10-22
G
LDU de Quito
5-2
Atlético Nacional
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
H
Tolima
3-4
17-11-26
G
Tolima
1-0
17-11-18
H
Independiente Medellin
0-0
17-11-13
G
CD Expreso Rojo
1-0
17-11-06
G
Deportivo Cali
1-0
17-11-01
H
Patriotas
3-0
17-10-17
G
Once Caldas
0-1
17-10-01
H
Atlético Huila
1-0
17-09-28
H
Cortulua
3-0
17-09-25
G
Envigado
0-2

History between Delfin and Atlético Nacional in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Delfin vs. Atlético Nacional

In the last 0 games Delfin played 0 games Over 2.5.
Delfin have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Atlético Nacional played 0 games Over 2.5.
Atlético Nacional have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Delfin and Atlético Nacional scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Delfin vs. Atlético Nacional

Delfin 2-4-4
In last 10 games Delfin won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Atlético Nacional 5-1-4
In last 10 games Atlético Nacional won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Delfin - Atlético Nacional (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Delfin wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Atlético Nacional to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Delfin and Atlético Nacional

Last 6 Events At Home

Delfin (1-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Delfin have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Atlético Nacional (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Atlético Nacional have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Delfin (0-1-2 and 5:9 goals)
Delfin have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 1 points.

Atlético Nacional (0-0-3 and 0:3 goals)
Atlético Nacional have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Delfin (1-2-3 and 9:12 goals)
Delfin have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 12 goals and get 5 points.

Atlético Nacional (2-1-3 and 6:7 goals)
Atlético Nacional has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Clausura from Delfin and Atlético Nacional

Clausura Form As A Host

Delfin (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Delfin have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Atlético Nacional (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atlético Nacional have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Clausura Form As A Guest

Delfin (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Delfin have won from the last 0 games away in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Atlético Nacional (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atlético Nacional have won from the last 0 games away in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Delfin (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Delfin have won from the last 0 games overall in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Atlético Nacional (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atlético Nacional have won from the last 0 games overall in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Delfin
Delfin won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Atlético Nacional
Atlético Nacional won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Delfin
Delfin won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Atlético Nacional
Atlético Nacional won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Delfin played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Atlético Nacional played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Delfin played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Atlético Nacional played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Clausura Delfin played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Clausura Atlético Nacional played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win