de
Home » H2H

Monagas SC vs. Grêmio Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 02:30:00

Last 10 Results from Monagas SC and the last 10 Results from Grêmio

Monagas SC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Estudiantes de Caracas
4-0
17-12-17
G
Deportivo Lara
0-2
17-12-14
H
Deportivo Lara
0-1
17-11-26
G
Deportivo Lara
3-0
17-11-19
H
Deportivo Lara
1-0
17-11-11
G
Estudiantes Merida
0-1
17-11-05
H
Estudiantes Merida
1-1
17-10-29
H
Zamora FC
0-1
17-10-22
G
Deportivo Metropolitano
0-2
17-10-17
G
Carabobo FC
4-1
Grêmio
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
EC Sao Jose
2-0
18-01-24
G
Avenida
3-2
18-01-20
H
Caxias
3-5
18-01-18
G
São Luiz
1-1
17-12-16
G
Real Madrid
1-0
17-12-12
H
Pachuca
1-0
17-12-03
G
Atlético MG
4-3
17-11-30
G
Lanus
1-2
17-11-26
H
Atlético GO
1-1
17-11-23
H
Lanus
1-0

History between Monagas SC and Grêmio in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Monagas SC vs. Grêmio

In the last 0 games Monagas SC played 0 games Over 2.5.
Monagas SC have an Goal difference from 5:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Grêmio played 0 games Over 2.5.
Grêmio have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Monagas SC and Grêmio scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Monagas SC vs. Grêmio

Monagas SC 5-1-4
In last 10 games Monagas SC won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Grêmio 3-2-5
In last 10 games Grêmio won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Monagas SC - Grêmio (50-15-35)
In this game the chance that Monagas SC wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Grêmio to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Monagas SC and Grêmio

Last 6 Events At Home

Monagas SC (2-0-1 and 5:1 goals)
Monagas SC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Grêmio (2-0-0 and 4:5 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Monagas SC (2-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
Monagas SC have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Grêmio (0-1-3 and 3:7 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Monagas SC (4-0-2 and 8:4 goals)
Monagas SC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Grêmio (2-1-3 and 7:12 goals)
Grêmio has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Primera Division from Monagas SC and Grêmio

Primera Division Form As A Host

Monagas SC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Monagas SC have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Grêmio (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera Division Form As A Guest

Monagas SC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Monagas SC have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Grêmio (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Monagas SC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Monagas SC have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Grêmio (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Monagas SC
Monagas SC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Grêmio
Grêmio won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Monagas SC
Monagas SC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Grêmio
Grêmio won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Monagas SC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Grêmio played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Monagas SC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Grêmio played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division Monagas SC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division Grêmio played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win