de
Home » H2H

Defensor vs. Cerro Porteno Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 00:15:00

Last 10 Results from Defensor and the last 10 Results from Cerro Porteno

Defensor
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Penarol
4-2
17-12-07
H
Penarol
0-1
17-12-03
H
Fenix
0-2
17-11-26
G
Nacional
1-1
17-11-23
H
Montevideo Wanderers FC
2-1
17-11-19
G
Boston River
0-1
17-11-16
H
Liverpool FC
2-2
17-11-12
G
El Tanque Sisley
0-2
17-11-08
H
Racing
4-2
17-11-05
G
Penarol
3-1
Cerro Porteno
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Sol de America
3-2
17-12-02
G
Guarani
2-1
17-11-26
H
Luqueno
4-1
17-11-18
G
Rubio Nu
0-3
17-11-12
H
Nacional
3-1
17-11-08
G
Nacional
1-2
17-11-05
G
Olimpia
2-1
17-10-29
H
Deportivo Capiata
2-0
17-10-21
G
Libertad
2-3
17-10-18
H
Independiente CG
1-0

History between Defensor and Cerro Porteno in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Defensor vs. Cerro Porteno

In the last 0 games Defensor played 0 games Over 2.5.
Defensor have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Cerro Porteno played 0 games Over 2.5.
Cerro Porteno have an Goal difference from 10:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Defensor and Cerro Porteno scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Defensor vs. Cerro Porteno

Defensor 4-2-4
In last 10 games Defensor won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Cerro Porteno 8-0-2
In last 10 games Cerro Porteno won 8 games, lost 2 games and played 0 games draw.

Defensor - Cerro Porteno (30-10-60)
In this game the chance that Defensor wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Cerro Porteno to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Defensor and Cerro Porteno

Last 6 Events At Home

Defensor (1-0-2 and 2:4 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Cerro Porteno (3-0-0 and 10:4 goals)
Cerro Porteno have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Defensor (1-1-1 and 4:5 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Cerro Porteno (2-0-1 and 6:3 goals)
Cerro Porteno have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Defensor (2-1-3 and 6:9 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Cerro Porteno (5-0-1 and 16:7 goals)
Cerro Porteno has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 7 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Primera Division Clausura from Defensor and Cerro Porteno

Primera Division Clausura Form As A Host

Defensor (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera Division Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Cerro Porteno (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Cerro Porteno have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Primera Division Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera Division Clausura Form As A Guest

Defensor (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera Division Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Cerro Porteno (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Cerro Porteno have won from the last 0 games away in the Primera Division Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Primera Division Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Defensor (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Cerro Porteno (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Cerro Porteno have won from the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera Division Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Defensor
Defensor won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Cerro Porteno
Cerro Porteno won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Defensor
Defensor won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Cerro Porteno
Cerro Porteno won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera Division Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Defensor played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Cerro Porteno played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Defensor played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Cerro Porteno played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division Clausura Defensor played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Primera Division Clausura Cerro Porteno played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera Division Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win