de
Home » H2H

CD Sonsonate vs. CD Audaz Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 00:00:00

Last 10 Results from CD Sonsonate and the last 10 Results from CD Audaz

CD Sonsonate
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
C.D. Municipal Limeño
1-0
18-01-25
G
Alianza FC
2-0
18-01-21
H
CD Dragons
1-1
18-01-14
G
Santa Tecla FC
4-1
17-11-25
G
C.D. Municipal Limeño
3-0
17-11-19
H
CD Audaz
3-2
17-11-16
G
Isidro Metapán
3-1
17-11-12
H
Santa Tecla FC
1-1
17-11-02
G
CD Dragons
2-2
17-10-29
H
CD FAS
1-2
CD Audaz
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
CD Dragons
1-1
18-01-26
G
Santa Tecla FC
4-0
18-01-21
H
CD Chalatenango
0-0
18-01-13
G
Pasaquina
3-0
17-11-25
H
CD Chalatenango
1-2
17-11-19
G
CD Sonsonate
3-2
17-11-16
H
CD Águila
2-2
17-11-12
G
C.D. Municipal Limeño
4-0
17-11-05
H
Alianza FC
2-3
17-10-29
H
Isidro Metapán
4-3

History between CD Sonsonate and CD Audaz in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-19
CD Sonsonate
CD Audaz
3-2
Apertura
17-09-17
CD Audaz
CD Sonsonate
3-2
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CD Sonsonate vs. CD Audaz

In the last 4 games CD Sonsonate played 1 games Over 2.5.
CD Sonsonate have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games CD Audaz played 2 games Over 2.5.
CD Audaz have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.5% chance that CD Sonsonate and CD Audaz scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CD Sonsonate vs. CD Audaz

CD Sonsonate 2-3-5
In last 10 games CD Sonsonate won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

CD Audaz 1-3-6
In last 10 games CD Audaz won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

CD Sonsonate - CD Audaz (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that CD Sonsonate wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for CD Audaz to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from CD Sonsonate and CD Audaz

Last 6 Events At Home

CD Sonsonate (2-1-0 and 5:3 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

CD Audaz (1-2-0 and 2:3 goals)
CD Audaz have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CD Sonsonate (0-0-3 and 1:9 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

CD Audaz (0-0-3 and 2:10 goals)
CD Audaz have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CD Sonsonate (2-1-3 and 6:12 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 12 goals and get 7 points.

CD Audaz (1-2-3 and 4:13 goals)
CD Audaz has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 13 goals and get 5 points.

Form in Clausura from CD Sonsonate and CD Audaz

Clausura Form As A Host

CD Sonsonate (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Clausura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

CD Audaz (0-2-0 and 1:1 goals)
CD Audaz have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Clausura 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

Clausura Form As A Guest

CD Sonsonate (0-0-2 and 1:6 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 2 games away in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

CD Audaz (0-0-2 and 0:7 goals)
CD Audaz have won from the last 2 games away in the Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

CD Sonsonate (1-1-2 and 3:7 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 4 games overall in the Clausura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

CD Audaz (0-2-2 and 1:8 goals)
CD Audaz have won from the last 4 games overall in the Clausura 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 2 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CD Sonsonate
CD Sonsonate won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CD Audaz
CD Audaz won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CD Sonsonate
CD Sonsonate won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CD Audaz
CD Audaz won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team CD Sonsonate played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team CD Audaz played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team CD Sonsonate played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team CD Audaz played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Clausura CD Sonsonate played 1 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Clausura CD Audaz played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win