de
Home » H2H

C.D. Municipal Limeño vs. Pasaquina Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 00:00:00

Last 10 Results from C.D. Municipal Limeño and the last 10 Results from Pasaquina

C.D. Municipal Limeño
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
CD Sonsonate
1-0
18-01-24
H
Isidro Metapán
4-2
18-01-21
H
Firpo
0-0
18-01-14
G
Alianza FC
2-1
17-12-03
G
Santa Tecla FC
0-0
17-11-29
H
Santa Tecla FC
0-0
17-11-25
H
CD Sonsonate
3-0
17-11-19
G
CD Águila
2-1
17-11-15
H
Alianza FC
0-1
17-11-12
H
CD Audaz
4-0
Pasaquina
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
CD Chalatenango
0-2
18-01-25
G
Firpo
1-1
18-01-20
H
CD FAS
1-1
18-01-13
H
CD Audaz
3-0
17-12-03
G
Alianza FC
4-0
17-11-30
H
Alianza FC
0-0
17-11-25
G
Santa Tecla FC
3-1
17-11-19
H
CD Dragons
1-2
17-11-16
G
CD FAS
1-1
17-11-12
G
Alianza FC
5-2

History between C.D. Municipal Limeño and Pasaquina in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-15
Pasaquina
C.D. Municipal Limeño
1-1
Apertura
17-08-13
C.D. Municipal Limeño
Pasaquina
2-0
Apertura
17-04-16
C.D. Municipal Limeño
Pasaquina
3-0
Clausura
17-02-18
Pasaquina
C.D. Municipal Limeño
0-1
Clausura
16-11-06
C.D. Municipal Limeño
Pasaquina
3-1
Apertura
16-09-10
Pasaquina
C.D. Municipal Limeño
1-0
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game C.D. Municipal Limeño vs. Pasaquina

In the last 4 games C.D. Municipal Limeño played 2 games Over 2.5.
C.D. Municipal Limeño have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Pasaquina played 1 games Over 2.5.
Pasaquina have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.5% chance that C.D. Municipal Limeño and Pasaquina scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game C.D. Municipal Limeño vs. Pasaquina

C.D. Municipal Limeño 3-3-4
In last 10 games C.D. Municipal Limeño won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Pasaquina 1-4-5
In last 10 games Pasaquina won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw.

C.D. Municipal Limeño - Pasaquina (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that C.D. Municipal Limeño wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Pasaquina to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from C.D. Municipal Limeño and Pasaquina

Last 6 Events At Home

C.D. Municipal Limeño (1-2-0 and 4:2 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Pasaquina (2-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Pasaquina have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 8 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

C.D. Municipal Limeño (0-1-2 and 1:3 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Pasaquina (0-1-1 and 1:5 goals)
Pasaquina have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

C.D. Municipal Limeño (1-3-2 and 5:5 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Pasaquina (2-3-1 and 5:8 goals)
Pasaquina has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Apertura Final Stage from C.D. Municipal Limeño and Pasaquina

Apertura Final Stage Form As A Host

C.D. Municipal Limeño (1-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Pasaquina (1-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Pasaquina have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Apertura Final Stage Form As A Guest

C.D. Municipal Limeño (0-0-2 and 1:3 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura Final Stage 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Pasaquina (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Pasaquina have won from the last 1 games away in the Apertura Final Stage 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Apertura Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

C.D. Municipal Limeño (1-1-2 and 5:5 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Pasaquina (1-2-1 and 5:4 goals)
Pasaquina have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

C.D. Municipal Limeño
C.D. Municipal Limeño won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Pasaquina
Pasaquina won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

C.D. Municipal Limeño
C.D. Municipal Limeño won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Pasaquina
Pasaquina won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team C.D. Municipal Limeño played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Pasaquina played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team C.D. Municipal Limeño played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Pasaquina played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage C.D. Municipal Limeño played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage Pasaquina played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win