de
Home » H2H

Firpo vs. CD Águila Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 00:00:00

Last 10 Results from Firpo and the last 10 Results from CD Águila

Firpo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Isidro Metapán
1-1
18-01-25
H
Pasaquina
1-1
18-01-21
G
C.D. Municipal Limeño
0-0
18-01-14
H
CD FAS
1-0
17-11-25
G
Isidro Metapán
4-2
17-11-19
H
Santa Tecla FC
2-2
17-11-15
G
CD Dragons
0-0
17-11-12
H
CD FAS
0-1
17-11-05
G
Pasaquina
0-0
17-10-29
G
Alianza FC
0-0
CD Águila
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Alianza FC
0-2
18-01-24
G
CD Dragons
0-2
18-01-21
H
Santa Tecla FC
0-0
18-01-14
G
CD Chalatenango
0-1
17-12-03
G
CD FAS
1-1
17-11-30
H
CD FAS
0-0
17-11-25
G
Alianza FC
5-0
17-11-19
H
C.D. Municipal Limeño
2-1
17-11-16
G
CD Audaz
2-2
17-11-12
H
Isidro Metapán
2-3

History between Firpo and CD Águila in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-15
Firpo
CD Águila
1-1
Apertura
17-08-13
CD Águila
Firpo
1-1
Apertura
17-03-12
Firpo
CD Águila
0-0
Clausura
17-01-15
CD Águila
Firpo
5-2
Clausura
16-10-02
Firpo
CD Águila
2-2
Apertura
16-07-31
CD Águila
Firpo
1-1
Apertura
14-04-06
CD Águila
Firpo
2-2
Clausura
14-02-09
Firpo
CD Águila
2-1
Clausura
13-09-29
CD Águila
Firpo
1-1
Primera Division
13-08-04
Firpo
CD Águila
1-1
Primera Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Firpo vs. CD Águila

In the last 4 games Firpo played 0 games Over 2.5.
Firpo have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games CD Águila played 0 games Over 2.5.
CD Águila have an Goal difference from 0:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Firpo and CD Águila scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Firpo vs. CD Águila

Firpo 1-7-2
In last 10 games Firpo won 1 games, lost 2 games and played 7 games draw

CD Águila 3-4-3
In last 10 games CD Águila won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

Firpo - CD Águila (20-55-25)
In this game the chance that Firpo wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 55% and the chance for CD Águila to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Firpo and CD Águila

Last 6 Events At Home

Firpo (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

CD Águila (1-2-0 and 0:2 goals)
CD Águila have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Firpo (0-2-1 and 3:5 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

CD Águila (2-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
CD Águila have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Firpo (1-4-1 and 7:8 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

CD Águila (3-3-0 and 4:3 goals)
CD Águila has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Apertura from Firpo and CD Águila

Apertura Form As A Host

Firpo (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

CD Águila (0-1-1 and 0:2 goals)
CD Águila have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

Firpo (0-2-0 and 1:1 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

CD Águila (2-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
CD Águila have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Firpo (1-3-0 and 3:2 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 1, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

CD Águila (2-1-1 and 3:2 goals)
CD Águila have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Firpo
Firpo won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CD Águila
CD Águila won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Firpo
Firpo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CD Águila
CD Águila won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Firpo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team CD Águila played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Firpo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team CD Águila played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Firpo played 0 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura CD Águila played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win